Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

I don't really know, perhaps just a deepening of their friendship, perhaps a little massage. We all know they're not going to rip each other's clothes off and start shagging, but I'd like to see Polya become close enough so that she isn't isolated when Ilona returns. She's done a great job so far at not being a third wheel as so many of the other girls have ended up, but two's company, three's a crowd too often in this apartment

They got along nicely(polya and Irma)but polya always seemed not very interested with more deep envolving things,like massages etc.But already an very positive thing both are Nice to withother and go Out togheter,they laught a lot and have some Nice moments also,but maybe polya have an boyfriend and she doesnt want to do much,or not...but even without massages and more intime things this two have a lot better chemistry than for exemple Vika and Rita.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think that would blow the servers up lol. --- Two of a kind except maybe the alcohol.

When you join two very sensual and sexual open persons the result will be epic..so..if Irma and Elisa were togheter in this apartment..would be an giant boommm.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They may enjoy it for now but the Health Hazards that come along with it will catch them in a couple decades down the road.

Agree Stn,friends or not using all the same tube just doesnt seem wealty.But its their life,but problably some more individual tubes shouldnt be very expensive..or they could be...i dont know nothing about this type of thing.But all the talk about weed in the forum it was very cool to fallow,Of course Myself dont know nothing about weed and that short of things hehe.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, ze81 said:

They got along nicely(polya and Irma)but polya always seemed not very interested with more deep envolving things,like massages etc.But already an very positive thing both are Nice to withother and go Out togheter,they laught a lot and have some Nice moments also,but maybe polya have an boyfriend and she doesnt want to do much,or not...but even without massages and more intime things this two have a lot better chemistry than for exemple Vika and Rita.

yes Ze they seem to be getting along nicely, and having a really good time together- a lot of fun to watch- my opinion

Something is wrong about this apartment.

There are attractive girls who like going topless and tease, but not one brings a boyfriend over.  They like being naked but they don't show signs of being sexually active (or even attracted to guys).  Don't think they're gay or there probably would have been a hook-up.

Anyone agree, disagree or have some thoughts on the subject? Why don't these girls.....FUCK?!

howard the girls probably have boyfriends and this is an all girl apt.its not like when nora was here the girls could have guys over;this is a different concept.thats why the girls dont fuck.plus there was one that just left here(vika)who did have a boyfriend here and they didnt fuck either they probably fucked outside of the apt.this what i think anyways.i love this apt.and will continue to watch irma,ilona and polya im not one to complain.im satisfied with what i get.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, canito said:

howard the girls probably have boyfriends and this is an all girl apt.its not like when nora was here the girls could have guys over;this is a different concept.thats why the girls dont fuck.plus there was one that just left here(vika)who did have a boyfriend here and they didnt fuck either they probably fucked outside of the apt.this what i think anyways.i love this apt.and will continue to watch irma,ilona and polya im not one to complain.im satisfied with what i get.

Same here Canito -- im very satisfied.

• Upvote 1

from these girls you never know what to expect all we can do is sit back and enjoy what they give us.why does everything have to be about sex.if they have sex that good i will applaud it and if they dont well what ever im just happy to see them getting along and having fun without one getting mad about one girl talking to the other.they all communicate very well with one another.

• Upvote 1