Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

30 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I don't know how many people saw this. --- A lot of mornings Elisa use to go to her window, and look out and pray. She made the sign of the cross and she cried sometimes. --- Not gonna talk about spiritual things, but that impressed me. -- A side im not sure others may have seen.

Praying.    Every legitimate study proves it has no effect.  It just puts a persons mind at ease so they can get through their days without screaming to much.

56 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Irma is a lot like Elisa --- except the alcohol lol. --- Very much alike.

Agree,i like even more Irma,but also liked a lot Elisa,and truly the only thing bad in her was all that drinking..the rest was great..funny,kinde,kind of wild,great girl all arround.Almost sure in some point we gona see here again..lots liked her in rlc.

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

came few mins ago and saw tht u have a relation with greece when i was trying to confirm tht Super Paradise, mentioned by Dreamer, was the one i know in mykonos

but then i lost yrs

thought it was you- yes I do, my real mother was Greek, never knew her or name- adopted, but her grandparents immigrated from Greece- that's about all I know,

oh and she was 18, living with her parents, and got pregnant by an Italian guy- that's it

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Praying.    Every legitimate study proves it has no effect.  It just puts a persons mind at ease so they can get through their days without screaming to much.

Whatever her reasons -- she thought it meant something or she wouldn't have done it. Only real emotional thing I ever saw her do that brought her to tears.. -- It was jus personal to Elisa is all. Happened more than once. -- An individual thing StnCld.

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

stncld- I disagree with you- I pray to the "beer god" everyday, and it works hahahaha

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Whatever her reasons -- she thought it meant something or she wouldn't have done it. Only real emotional thing I ever saw her do that brought her to tears.. -- It was jus personal to Elisa is all. Happened more than once. -- An individual thing StnCld.

I agree. Everyone has different beliefs towards Religion.  If it makes he happy to do what she's doing.  More power to her.

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Well Stn isnt that already an great thing?Relaxs the person and calms the spirit,and problably made her feel better.Also gess depends the person believes..gess for milions praying truly works..in an less estended way its the same about meditation..some say it doesnt work..but milions say is great..all depend the person,their believes,religion etc.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

just an FYI- you might want to keep an eye on Adrianna, and I am not talking about "wally-one-eye" either HAHAHAHAHAHA:biggrin::biggrin:

Adriana its was the unique girl i seen doing anal at plain sight,surprise to see that,only one year at rlc but thing anyone else Did it.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well Stn isnt that already an great thing?Relaxs the person and calms the spirit,and problably made her feel better.Also gess depends the person believes..gess for milions praying truly works..in an less estended way its the same about meditation..some say it doesnt work..but milions say is great..all depend the person,their believes,religion etc.

Everyone has their own beliefs and if it makes them happy doing the Prayer thing I have no issues with them doing it.

• Upvote 1