Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Wasnt trying to debate religion but it was easy to see what she was doing -- and what it meant to her. -- I started to mention it once -- but that's something personal to each person -- and I didn't want to bring up a controversial subject. -- It jus meant something to Elisa.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Everyone has their own beliefs and if it makes them happy doing the Prayer thing I have no issues with them doing it.

Agree.Myself i dont do that things,but i understand the ones that do it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Adriana its was the unique girl i seen doing anal at plain sight,surprise to see that,only one year at rlc but thing anyone else Did it.

ze suzanna and hector done anal as well as carla and mario in the open.carla did anal right in front of the camera and even licked mario ass.

• Upvote 1

I know that might be something strange to bring up about Elisa -- but I just know she has a side of her except having a very beautiful body. I don't ever remember a time she argued -- or wasn't friendly to the other girls. --- She was hot, and drank for whatever reason -- but she  cared about the other girls.

1 minute ago, canito said:

ze suzanna and hector done anal as well as carla and mario in the open.carla did anal right in front of the camera and even licked mario ass.

Didnt see S&H doing it,hope i see somethime,they are very open so Indeed seems an thing they would do,Carla and Mario just the same,Indeed seen her working on Mario ass hehe.One time M&S were having sex and seemed they were doing anal also but i dont know for sure.Thanks for the info canito.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I don't know how many people saw this. --- A lot of mornings Elisa use to go to her window, and look out and pray. She made the sign of the cross and she cried sometimes. --- Not gonna talk about spiritual things, but that impressed me. -- A side im not sure others may have seen.

I never seen it myself but I'm sure she was praying for her safety while out on the adventures she would go on and under the influence of alcohol.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I never seen it myself but I'm sure she was praying for her safety while out on the adventures she would go on and under the influence of alcohol.

Hehe Harley being Harley.Indeed sometimes some in cc fear for her secutiry when she as out,in her rolerblades after drinked a lot.Thank god she always returned ok.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Very very possible lol Harley -- but I think Elisa prayed because she thought it would make her life and other's lifes better. You could watch her around others -- all she tried to do was be friendly, get along with others, and be friends. Elisa loved others. She was a " doll" -- beautiful, but she had another good side too -- she had a big heart for others -- not jus sex.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe Harley being Harley.Indeed sometimes some in cc fear for her secutiry when she as out,in her rolerblades after drinked a lot.Thank god she always returned ok.

Lol I agree there. Part of it anyway.

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Id give anything if Elisa came back. -- Don't know many that didn't like her.

Have a good time on vacation. And with where your going CC and RLC should be the last thing on your mind......Seriously now. Your going to think about CC and RLC when your on a beach full of bikini clad beauties?:cool:

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Id give anything if Elisa came back. -- Don't know many that didn't like her.

i liked elisa like i said before i wished danaya would of stayed a little bit longer they would of been nice to watch.plus they were very beautiful girls.