Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Bonnie said:

By cutting down on the free viewing time and trying to stop the nudity in front of the cam they my think they can get new viewer this way

something tells me they're going to FAIL big time if that's the case :lightbulb:

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Here some thing else to think about. Ilona did a photo shoot so what kind of visa does she have. a 30 day or a 45 day visa. Girl that come to that apt to do modeling work away had a short visa

and here is another thought- during UM someone- and we know who- came to talk to them and told them to "cut the shit out", but then again why was Ilona wearing tassels, hey all- it's just a thought, but it all started after UM

There a web site that tell you all about visa and there a email address you can email them and ask question. Tomorrow i find it and put it up on the chat room it getting late her so not to night. I hope some of you take down the email and ask them some question and you can come back and share it with other member on here since no one on here believes me any way

it seems something wrong between Ilona  and Irma ... i hope i'm wrong... Seems that ilona doesn't want to be with irma, she close door,  irma seems wait her, told her something ilona seems very cold,  and ... well Irma closed door too. But perhaps they need time to time to be alone, that can be understable....

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, HomerSimpson. said:

it seems something wrong between Ilona  and Irma ... i hope i'm wrong... Seems that ilona doesn't want to be with irma, she close door,  irma seems wait her, told her something ilona seems very cold,  and ... well Irma closed door too. But perhaps they need time to time to be alone, that can be understable....

yes there is, but maybe since Irma has turned down Ilona's advances 3 or 4 times, Ilona said "enough is enough", Irma's door closed now, and Ilona's is open- both girls are naked

Guest beaver67
Just now, HomerSimpson. said:

if it is just that....a solution can be fund....i just hope their friendly relations will not have damaged

if that is the case, they need to talk about it and clear the air, and go back to their friendly ways

isn't the issue here that Irma's vaginal infection still persists?  I can certainly understand why she doesn't want to get too intimate with another girl just at this moment in time.

once cleared I think we'll see a lot more as long as there is a genuine attraction there.

• Upvote 1