Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

If only they would do something else than talk.................lol.........Hope Hope....                

Think you have more chance of becoming the next Pope! :P

• Upvote 4

I just thought of some thing If only one girl is coming my be that girl was only going to replace Irma Remember Irma stay in the small room and Ilona took the big room but now that Irma and Ilona is good friends My be Ilona decided to go with Irma and not stay in the apt

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I just thought of some thing If only one girl is coming my be that girl was only going to replace Irma Remember Irma stay in the small room and Ilona took the big room but now that Irma and Ilona is good friends My be Ilona decided to go with Irma and not stay in the apt

who knows what it could be Bonnie- not even going to guess on it, and will wait to see if Yury hears anymore, as he has been all over this apartment today, and hearing different conversations- maybe something will come of it yet ??????

6 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

The new girl will be in the apartment only 9 days. (According to Polya)

• Upvote 2

Thank you Yury. I just thought of some thing else. My be Irma & Ilona & Polya and the new girl was brought in by the old owner and Polya will be leaving With the new girl also in 9 days and the new owner are going to bring in there 3 new girls. My be this is why BTR said it was going to be a slow change. just thinking right now. Who no we just have to wait and see

• Upvote 1