Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, canito said:

i was with her earlier beaver and shes doing well thank you for asking about her.

yw canito- good to hear

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

44 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Is this really a SPORT ??  I still love to watch to have a good laugh, I have a friend who beleives that it's real.  I laugh so much when he watches with me.

hey rob I like the wwe but I do miss the wcw days and also the ecw day's

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bonnie said:

beaver67 Remember the phone call that Irma had when she first got there and she was talking english to a guy on the phone in her bed room. Irma said the name Blondie and she also told the guy to make sure she sign ever thing. My be these is the girl Irma was talking about.

For once I agree with Bonnie, this is the girls that Irma said would be coming in about  month called Blondie.......You know that Adele has blonde hair, and is Barcelona....just saying :biggrin: Adele just might stay there if Ilona is not there.

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

For once I agree with Bonnie, this is the girls that Irma said would be coming in about  month called Blondie.......You know that Adele has blonde hair, and is Barcelona....just saying :biggrin: Adele just might stay there if Ilona is not there.

could be thes- but Yury said the girl was only staying 9 days in apartment, and can't see adele doing that- could be wrong though

6 hours ago, Bonnie said:

beaver67 Remember the phone call that Irma had when she first got there and she was talking english to a guy on the phone in her bed room. Irma said the name Blondie and she also told the guy to make sure she sign ever thing. My be these is the girl Irma was talking about.

6 hours ago, Benfold said:

That's quite a lot of effort, in the end it doesn't really matter whether Irma arranged her stay or not, though in my opinion it will have been Ilona who made the arrangements, she is the best connected.

Well if Irma and Ilona are leaving I will miss them a lot, especially Irma, and I can only hope this is not the last time we see them on RLC! And I also hope they will give us a fantastic show before they leave :biggrin:

Nora our Queen and Empress of Barcelona I'm sure still makes all the arrangements for the girls in the apartment, Ilona may have input and recommendations, just like the other girls have had in the past.

7 hours ago, Bonnie said:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

K & K were fine when they first came back and got their own apartment in RLC.  Then they went on that Vacation and since they have been back things have slowed down at that place.

There is still something to see but not just quite as active as when they first came online again.  

It is summertime, of course they are not home much, For God's sake if you lived in Frigid Moscow, you would really enjoy the summertime too !!! Soon the summer will be over and they will home much more. Zoya and Lev are gone for a month's vacation, and Nelly has been gone for a vacation with and without Boggy for a total of 5 weeks. All of tenants go on vacation, even Maya and Stephan are going camping.

5 hours ago, Yury said:

The new girl will be in the apartment only 9 days. (According to Polya)

I would venture a guess that it is business trip for Ilona and Irma, and both will return after a week or so. If you remember last time Ilona was on RLC she took several trips.

20 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

could be thes- but Yury said the girl was only staying 9 days in apartment, and can't see adele doing that- could be wrong though

Beaver the time line fits for Adele, she has been in Barcelona for about a week. and said in a post she would only be there for three weeks. That she wished she could stay longer, because she loves Barcelona and wants to live there.