Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Well seems just the usual rlc girl..nothing new nothing bad neither good..Carla was brunet and tick this one it's all the opposite lol..guess the dude will be dark skin and Spanish or something..nothing like Mario...glad for an new apartment..sad its the same old thing again.But gona watch them,maybe they are an funny couple to watch.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just been reading the past posts from through the night and agree very strange goings on. I watched the events of I&I going out and saw Irma come home. From the way she left, Irma rarely uses make up so a little eye mascara and a touch of perfume suggests she was the one for the meeting and Ilona was sling shot. Coming home at 03.30 with no wrist band also suggests to me it's the right timing for a local bar or bf apartment, which has occurred before. She also went straight to the bath and gave her puss a good douche so can half agree with Harley with Irma's intent but not on a "professional" basis. It's out of character and she's not like others who have passed through the apartment in my humble opinion. The bit that has me puzzled is why the late night rendezvous (Irma has gone out like this before on her own but left at about 10.00 pm and returned at the same time 03.30) and why and where Ilona stayed out all night. Now they have gone out early doors and again in my humble opinion to I think RLC office so a departure for one or both is imminent. Oh and btw, Lola has lovely nipples, hope we see more of them ::)

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Just been reading the past posts from through the night and agree very strange goings on. I watched the events of I&I going out and saw Irma come home. From the way she left, Irma rarely uses make up so a little eye mascara and a touch of perfume suggests she was the one for the meeting and Ilona was sling shot. Coming home at 03.30 with no wrist band also suggests to me it's the right timing for a local bar or bf apartment, which has occurred before. She also went straight to the bath and gave her puss a good douche so can half agree with Harley with Irma's intent but not on a "professional" basis. It's out of character and she's not like others who have passed through the apartment in my humble opinion. The bit that has me puzzled is why the late night rendezvous (Irma has gone out like this before on her own but left at about 10.00 pm and returned at the same time 03.30) and why and where Ilona stayed out all night. Now they have gone out early doors and again in my humble opinion to I think RLC office so a departure for one or both is imminent. Oh and btw, Lola has lovely nipples, hope we see more of them ::)

Hehe glad someone else seen Lola big beautiful nipples..she isn't very pretty but nice body..and probably best niples in rlc in the moment lol.

13:55: Ilona has pulled down the curtains in his room and laid down on the bed. She has not slept anything since she came home this morning.

Irma has left the apartment, I think