Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

The night vision is not working in Polya and Lola room. Do you guys see the same thing.

I see it Bonnie. I'm just glad it's not going on in Ilonas room right now. I wouldn't be able to watch her text on her phone for the past hour. Lol

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

I see it Bonnie. I'm just glad it's not going on in Ilonas room right now. I wouldn't be able to watch her text on her phone for the past hour. Lol

Polya & Lola are home ??????

1 minute ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Thank you I send them a email. There not going to do nothing any way. No big loss

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

No there not home. just going through the camera

thanks bonnie- thought I missed them

Guest beaver67
Just now, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

That's OK I like her game!

who doesn't dave- especially since she has changed from last time- change for the good haha

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

who doesn't dave- especially since she has changed from last time- change for the good haha

She has the right attitude. When she is on she is on and when she is off she is still on! As you can see from cam 6.   Not like some of these other precises.