Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, kase said:

irma want you come to norway and wash my back and massage :heart:

Ja det hadde vært noe det Kase. Men da får hun komme til meg først!!

Yes it would have been something Kase. But then she come to me first !!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Bonnie, I am a voyeur, I always have been and always will be. I am a lover of beautiful women. They can be just as sexual and sensual in clothes as well as without. I just enjoy watching them, because I am a voyeur. The nudity is a plus, but I sure didn't join this site for nudity, sex, and masturbation. I joined this site because I love to watch incredible beautiful woman. 

Thestarider I just love your answer. Thank you

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Bonnie, I am a voyeur, I always have been and always will be. I am a lover of beautiful women. They can be just as sexual and sensual in clothes as well as without. I just enjoy watching them, because I am a voyeur. The nudity is a plus, but I sure didn't join this site for nudity, sex, and masturbation. I joined this site because I love to watch incredible beautiful woman. 

very well said Thes- I feel the same way as you, and enjoy watching them

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

same here my friend

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well that 100% respecful,it's your liking and tastes,myself if rlc was only voyeur thing I wouldn't pay 45 a month for it..I like everything voyeur thing,nudism,sex all..thing that what a big number of people like the same things others like just the voyeur part..the watch the persons routines etc..for exemple I like to see c&s house just them talking,watching movies,some fights(lots),then I like the more fantasy barca apartment..more nudity..more scripted..one thing i like to watch in any apartment it's the parties(in that I'm an truly voyeur)it's just fun to watch the thing.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well that 100% respecful,it's your liking and tastes,myself if rlc was only voyeur thing I wouldn't pay 45 a month for it..I like everything voyeur thing,nudism,sex all..thing that what a big number of people like the same things others like just the voyeur part..the watch the persons routines etc..for exemple I like to see c&s house just them talking,watching movies,some fights(lots),then I like the more fantasy barca apartment..more nudity..more scripted..one thing i like to watch in any apartment it's the parties(in that I'm an truly voyeur)it's just fun to watch the thing.

You took the words out of my mouth.

• Upvote 1