Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

ido not understand what you ar doing irma and polya had it nice together shared bath while iiona was with lola but she could not and keep from keeping fingers from lola and iiona s back will not irma talk with polya just wondering have you doing

Only have on ideia of what it's vk..have no ideia why some rlc dudes would fallow some of this girls on their outside life and social net things..but if the girls shut down their things Probrably some rlc dudes that are obsessed with them..that thing they are big models etc..that they are the best of best of the world..Probrably the dudes were so obsessed in that vk thing as they are were and other places..myself only at home them in rlc..when they end their contract and go I don't mind a lot,others girls will come.For me all rlc residents are regular persons that are some months or some years in front of cams..I have just the normal,usual connection with all girls in rlc..like some don't like others but this girls aren't better neither nothing than any other girls in the world.Like my opinion fine,don't like I don't cair.But if some dudes are as much obsessed in some girls social as they are were..poor girls..

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Only have on ideia of what it's vk..have no ideia why some rlc dudes would fallow some of this girls on their outside life and social net things..but if the girls shut down their things Probrably some rlc dudes that are obsessed with them..that thing they are big models etc..that they are the best of best of the world..Probrably the dudes were so obsessed in that vk thing as they are were and other places..myself only at home them in rlc..when they end their contract and go I don't mind a lot,others girls will come.For me all rlc residents are regular persons that are some months or some years in front of cams..I have just the normal,usual connection with all girls in rlc..like some don't like others but this girls aren't better neither nothing than any other girls in the world.Like my opinion fine,don't like I don't cair.But if some dudes are as much obsessed in some girls social as they are were..poor girls..

The idea of RLC it is about to see a part of the peoples REAL LIFE on CAM. ... It is not about to stalking the people on social media or even in their outside life. 

10 hours ago, euromike69 said:

... People constantly try to talk to these women on their social media pages,,or constantly announce their every single move and whereabouts on CC or elsewhere,,,All this will eventually creep these women out and make them begin to shut down their pages or make them private,,,even if they didn't care about the attention in the beginning after a while they start to worry when they see some of their fans start taking that shit a little bit too far. ...

It would be better to keep the pages a secret from the beginning, because it is needed to keep there location private.  ... Although the majority here certainly does not constitute a danger. ... There could be one or even some here that are a real danger. 

Better safe than sorry.

• Upvote 6

I have not seen that she has packed something, so this must be something else. There has been talk about another girl the last few days, but do not know if it has any of the apartment to do.

Guest beaver67
20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I have not seen that she has packed something, so this must be something else. There has been talk about another girl the last few days, but do not know if it has any of the apartment to do.

maybe to fix the A/C's ???????