Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There seems to be some argument about what has happened here.

I will solve it, the old fashioned, the old school way, so that everybody know which branches Foamy is swinging on:

Pix or it didn't happen.

No .... No there is no argument .... it is still happening - now with honey involved :rolleyes:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There seems to be some argument about what has happened here.

I will solve it, the old fashioned, the old school way, so that everybody know which branches Foamy is swinging on:

Pix or it didn't happen.

YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND THEM,,,(AS SOON AS MY HANDS AREN'T BUSY,,,,WRITING MY THESIS ON STRING THEORY)::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Hey guys lol -- been awhile since i been on here ... damn. --Hate to burst anyones bubble but--- Irma and Ilona still have NEVER really kissed. -- My computer zooms to bed level and their lips BARELY touched .... no TONGUES at all. Irma's mouth barely touched Ilona's tits lol. ---- Just another bit of fake sex guys. --- If they wanted to convince us there was sex they would have left lights on. --- This shit is part of why i get pissed off at RLC. They are so good at faking things it's unreal. --- just another pretty damn good script. --- It was sexy tho -- gotta give em credit for that tho. --- I loved it. --- Thanks to my computer i can know the truth. --- I hope no one believed what they saw or are seeing. Two very good girls who are good at what they do lol. --- Gotta get back to work now. --- Wish i had been on more tho lately.

Dreamer, I hear crow tastes better cooked.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, albacore said:

Someones getting their ass licked too

I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING THOUGH GUYS,,,MY BONER IS NEITHER,,,,SCRIPTED,,FAKE,,,A SCAM,,,MARKETING,,,,IT'S ALL 100%,,,IN REAL LIFE LMAOOO!!:biggrin::biggrin:

THESE LADIES NEED A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR AT LEAST PUTTING IN AN EFFORT TO ENTERTAIN US,,,,JUST THINK,,WE COULD STILL BE WATCHING NIKKI AND JENNY:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_m9c0b2Oadx1rbp3hfo1_400.giftumblr_m9c0e7wBDO1rbp3hfo1_400.gif

• Upvote 2