Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Mikey.,,,,wanna watch?::)::):biggrin:

no thank you- I would rather watch fucking mummies sleep

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

Hey guys lol -- been awhile since i been on here ... damn. --Hate to burst anyones bubble but--- Irma and Ilona still have NEVER really kissed. -- My computer zooms to bed level and their lips BARELY touched .... no TONGUES at all. Irma's mouth barely touched Ilona's tits lol. ---- Just another bit of fake sex guys. --- If they wanted to convince us there was sex they would have left lights on. --- This shit is part of why i get pissed off at RLC. They are so good at faking things it's unreal. --- just another pretty damn good script. --- It was sexy tho -- gotta give em credit for that tho. --- I loved it. --- Thanks to my computer i can know the truth. --- I hope no one believed what they saw or are seeing. Two very good girls who are good at what they do lol. --- Gotta get back to work now. --- Wish i had been on more tho lately.

lol. This fucking guy

22.gif

• Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

ben may I see the video if you can pm me it

Sorry Mike, I was careful in that gif not to show any watermarks but sharing vids is too much. When Irma leaves I will likely cancel my account and when that happens I won't care if I'm banned so will share at that time

• Upvote 4

Just now, Benfold said:

Sorry Mike, I was careful in that gif not to show any watermarks but sharing vids is too much. When Irma leaves I will likely cancel my account and when that happens I won't care if I'm banned so will share at that time

okay thanks ben

• Upvote 1