Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

I had kidney cancer and they removed my right kidney. -- It came back in my other kidney at Stage 4, but believe it or not -- they think i'll make it, and survive it all. They say im a miracle. I just wish i could join back at RLC, because it really relaxed me, and helped me get rid of alot of tension that has built up. -- I have the money to cover it in the bank -- it's jus some kind of tech problem, but it's taken over 4 days so far, and no results. Im feeling alot better with chemo and i will be damn if it's gonna beat me guys. --- Sorry if im being a little dramatic but it's been a tough time since i got back from Greece. --- If anyone knows a way that can help me id appreciate it. --- We all have our differences, but i really love yall people, and i mean that.

Sorry for you dreamer,hope everything evolves for the better,about the payment,I don't know if your country uses an think called MB NET ...That's what's what I use always and never had any problem,and no need to give credit card inf neither nothing.Stay strong everybody it's important to this forum(well almost everybody hehe)and you are an good cc member.cheers.

Guest beaver67
8 hours ago, Noldus said:

I became grandfather for the second time to a boy on the 15th So I was visiting yesterday.

Looks like  a nice evening in Barça1

congrats grandpa- the 15th is my birthday also

It been 7 days since Irma use her pink friend and you no when she go out that she not going to use it when she get home and she should be about ready to start her period so that going to be another 7 days so she out. No entertainment from Irma. It look like Polya infection is stopping her from using her pink friend and her infection could last for a few more day or it could last a month.Forget Ilona and Stella. So i fill safe to say there not going to be any entertainment from apt 1# for a while. 

13 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

I had kidney cancer and they removed my right kidney. -- It came back in my other kidney at Stage 4, but believe it or not -- they think i'll make it, and survive it all. They say im a miracle. I just wish i could join back at RLC, because it really relaxed me, and helped me get rid of alot of tension that has built up. -- I have the money to cover it in the bank -- it's jus some kind of tech problem, but it's taken over 4 days so far, and no results. Im feeling alot better with chemo and i will be damn if it's gonna beat me guys. --- Sorry if im being a little dramatic but it's been a tough time since i got back from Greece. --- If anyone knows a way that can help me id appreciate it. --- We all have our differences, but i really love yall people, and i mean that.

It was sad to hear Dreamer.
Wishing you all the best and hope it goes well on

6 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

17:13 Irma is gone. Irma Wash her hair and took a shower and put on make up and she pack up her beach but she did not put on her bathing suit she just put it in the bag so it look like she going on a date and then the beach

That going to beach is just a front in my opinion.  I believe they only make it look like they are going to the beach so they can go out and take care of real business.  Sorry if no one buys into that, it's just what I believe might be happening.  Why would a girl take a shower and put on make up to go to the beach?   They don't do that down here in the South.....just saying.