Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Stella is drunk and horny .-)

she sure seemed that way, but is afraid to do anything about it- at least for now, maybe when she gets her own room something will happen- she was sure checking Irma out tonight

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

Stella touched herself down there in the kitchen earlier....so I'm surprised she didn't do any more feeling in bed tonight :sad:

not with Ilona in bed with her

Guest beaver67
Just now, purplewrap said:

Ilona is sleeping on the couch man :biggrin:

that's why I'm surprised with lack of play from stella

she's asleep, and maybe didn't even know Ilona left ???????- patience with her

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

she's asleep, and maybe didn't even know Ilona left ???????- patience with her

nah...I think she'd know if Ilona left.  I do wonder if that's why Ilona is on the couch.  Too early for them to masturbate together and she wanted to give Stella some space to explore.  Perhaps Stella chickened out... I'm pretty sure Ilona will be less amused when she learns that tomorrow...LMAO (after spending the night on that couch!)

No worries though.... All is good on my end :cool:

4 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

nah...I think she'd know if Ilona left.  I do wonder if that's why Ilona is on the couch.  Too early for them to masturbate together and she wanted to give Stella some space to explore.  Perhaps Stella chickened out... I'm pretty sure Ilona will be less amused when she learns that tomorrow...LMAO (after spending the night on that couch!)

you think there going to masturbate together LMAO it's okay to dream lol

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

and all good here

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

whatever happen to NO speculating about  stella  especially about her sexuality 

correct mike- she has only been there 3 days, and it to early to tell about what she will or won't do, but I did notice her giving Irma the eye, and Polya to tonight.