Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I wasn't going to bring this up but since it's such a slow day on CC I thought I would share something that I witnessed while watching the free kitchen cam a couple of days ago.  What I witnessed told me that you will never see anything more in this apartment than you already have!

Irma and Polya were in the kitchen and it looked like Irma was telling Polya that either Ilona or RLC wanted them to take their games to next (more intimate) level.  Irma was showing the sign to Polya of eating pussy (2 fingers in a reverse peace sign and tongue flicking between them) and right after that Irma held her right hand up and waved it to say no way she was going to do that on cam.

Now I know there is going to be several of you that don't believe me and that's fine, but I seen it with my own eyes and I'm telling you that the childlike games will continue but that's about it.

Just a little something for discussion....

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wasn't going to bring this up but since it's such a slow day on CC I thought I would share something that I witnessed while watching the free kitchen cam a couple of days ago.  What I witnessed told me that you will never see anything more in this apartment than you already have!

Irma and Polya were in the kitchen and it looked like Irma was telling Polya that either Ilona or RLC wanted them to take their games to next (more intimate) level.  Irma was showing the sign to Polya of eating pussy (2 fingers in a reverse peace sign and tongue flicking between them) and right after that Irma held her right hand up and waved it to say no way she was going to do that on cam.

Now I know there is going to be several of you that don't believe me and that's fine, but I seen it with my own eyes and I'm telling you that the childlike games will continue but that's about it.

Just a little something for discussion....

Well im not doubting you if you say you saw that, i would not put it past them to be suggesting it as ive seen many whispers from Ilona to the Irma as just now on the sofa when Irma laughed at what Ilona whispered to her. But fair play to Irma if she does not want to go that far. 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well im not doubting you if you say you saw that, i would not put it past them to be suggesting it as ive seen many whispers from Ilona to the Irma as just now on the sofa when Irma laughed at what Ilona whispered to her. But fair play to Irma if she does not want to go that far. 

I agree, I don't hold anything against Irma if she is content with what they are doing now.   To me though the kissing and teasing needs to be replaced with something else if all they are going to do is the normal and now quite boring things they have done since day one.   They seem to be at a loss of what to do to entertain their audience.  Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1