Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Is it possible that Stella is going to replace Amy in Barca 2 ??

Noooo please,in my opinion barca 2 it's right now an failure,so don't want Stella there at all..want that cast in near future all changed..with funy girls..

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Noooo please,in my opinion barca 2 it's right now an failure,so don't want Stella there at all..want that cast in near future all changed..with funy girls..

My answer is as long as Polya, Irma and Ilona are staying would be to send Ilona over to barca 2. We need more time for Irma to break Stella out of her shell and Ilona would help Megan. Unless they have a new girl already lined up.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Is it possible that Stella is going to replace Amy in Barca 2 ??

Come on, why should Amy be replaced, she is a dream, and she has now even shown her whole fresh body in the shower, so she is getting more liberal. Megan is also great, if I was asked Lola could be changed, she is more liké a middle-aged woman compared to Amy and Megan.

1 minute ago, kalevipoeg said:

Come on, why should Amy be replaced, she is a dream, and she has now even shown her whole fresh body in the shower, so she is getting more liberal. Megan is also great, if I was asked Lola could be changed, she is more liké a middle-aged woman compared to Amy and Megan.

I read in their thread that Amy has left the apt.

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I read in their thread that Amy has left the apt.

I´m sad to hear if that´s true, I managed to get only one shower session of her - much more interesting than any of the Barca 1 girls, who could all be replaced, I wouldn´t mind.