Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

6 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Well i can say there has been a big change in RLC. apt 2# is the way RLC was now apt 1# is the new change. Back before june 1 the girl did stuff out of the blue and they act more normal. Now the girls in apt 1# act like there waiting on there next phone call to be told what to do next. In the the old day you did have one girl go bate then after she was done the other girl go bate. Also in the old day the girl did't do certain thing on pacific day. The girl done thing on there on time. The only bad thing with the old day was they had viewer fee and that what made the girls stay in there room

Ilona allways on her phone so its hard to tell if she is waiting for instructions. She does a lot of looking at Models Profiles which can be seen when she has had the phone or tablet facing the camera. 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, beaver67 said:

you are correct Ze- Polya usually goes out on Thursday's

Arrr that's what I thought Beaver,soon polya will start preparation to night out and Stella will go with her for sure,and we with Lukie will stay with llona and Irma..but even them i don't know if they don't gona out also..then it's an empty apartment..that Probrably will have at the end of the night an massage or something when they arrive.Hope at least two of girls stay in house and rlc cams.

Guest beaver67
Just now, ze81 said:

Arrr that's what I thought Beaver,soon polya will start preparation to night out and Stella will go with her for sure,and we with Lukie will stay with llona and Irma..but even them i don't know if they don't gona out also..then it's an empty apartment..that Probrably will have at the end of the night an massage or something when they arrive.Hope at least two of girls stay in house and rlc cams.

hard to say what is going to happen tonight ??????

Id say Ilona will go out tonight too. She looks to be putting make up on and she did sleep this afternoon. Could be an empty apartment tonight. They really should go keep Megan company though.

Edit that she is off in the shower. She is so hard to keep up with.

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

hard to say what is going to happen tonight ??????

Just my gess,I could be totaly wrong and nothing I said happen,or happen just like I said..said that based on the usually Thursday's..polya usually outs..and takes someone with her..Irma lately also goes out..but hey everything could happen or nothing.Hope I'm totaly wrong and all girls stay home and entertain us all.

1 minute ago, albacore said:

Bonnie,

Maybe it is only me but I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to communicate here.

I just thinking about the way apt 1# was before we heard about there might be new owner. And after what i am seeing in Apt 1# i can see there has been big change made in that apt with the girls behavior. In apt 2# is the way apt1# used to be

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just my gess,I could be totaly wrong and nothing I said happen,or happen just like I said..said that based on the usually Thursday's..polya usually outs..and takes someone with her..Irma lately also goes out..but hey everything could happen or nothing.Hope I'm totaly wrong and all girls stay home and entertain us all.

I have a sneaky feeling they are all going out- my opinion

4 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

I just thinking about the way apt 1# was before we heard about there might be new owner. And after what i am seeing in Apt 1# i can see there has been big change made in that apt with the girls behavior. In apt 2# is the way apt1# used to be

Ok - I don't see it that way.  Barca-1 is no different to me.  Different girls that behave in different ways but I do not see any different RLC influence other than maybe Ilona has more authority in picking girls since Nora is leaving Spain.  Barca-2 will get going once they change out the current girls.  Give it time.  You are too impatient.

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Apartment 2 isn't an exemple for nothing..Probrably it is like it is because it had Amy etc..with other,more open,fun girls,less shy will be closer to barca1.

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Id say Ilona will go out tonight too. She looks to be putting make up on and she did sleep this afternoon. Could be an empty apartment tonight. They really should go keep Megan company though.

Edit that she is off in the shower. She is so hard to keep up with.

yes she is, and shaving everything

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Stella drinks a lot..the latest girl I remember seing drinking so much it was the wonderful Elisa.

oh Ze- yes she was a wonderful person