Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wasn't going to bring this up but since it's such a slow day on CC I thought I would share something that I witnessed while watching the free kitchen cam a couple of days ago.  What I witnessed told me that you will never see anything more in this apartment than you already have!

Irma and Polya were in the kitchen and it looked like Irma was telling Polya that either Ilona or RLC wanted them to take their games to next (more intimate) level.  Irma was showing the sign to Polya of eating pussy (2 fingers in a reverse peace sign and tongue flicking between them) and right after that Irma held her right hand up and waved it to say no way she was going to do that on cam.

Now I know there is going to be several of you that don't believe me and that's fine, but I seen it with my own eyes and I'm telling you that the childlike games will continue but that's about it.

Just a little something for discussion....

As usual you  love to spin things to suit your own agenda. I saw the same conversation and I believe Irma was telling Polya THIS story: 

On 8/7/2016 at 4:51 PM, Benfold said:

Yury has kindly translated the girl's conversation this morning, after their late night out. Translated from Russian some parts do not read very well so i have re-written parts of this for clarity. 

"At the beginning of the video Ilona says that she no longer wants to go there [the location of the party] Irma says that they will no longer go out with her. Ilona says that this person is inadequate. As Yury understands it, they're talking about a girl, their mutual acquaintance, with whom they were at the party. 

Ilona said, "in this dress they have taken for..." (does not finish phrase). Irma says that the reaction of surrounding people would have been different if they were with normal people. Ilona says that the guys grabbed her by the hands and it shocked her. [Yury, correct me if I have misunderstood this section]

It is difficult to understand the meaning of the conversation. As both girls were together throughout the evening they can talk about the events without explicitly stating them. In Yury's words, "They understand each other with half a word and therefore keep back many phrases."

[General meaning of conversation:]

Irma and Ilona with their friends were at some club. Apparently this group of girls have a not very good reputation. One of them (her name Svetlana), appears to be a prostitute (and lesbian). Irma drank and flirted with Svetlana frivolously. Irma was joking, just drunken fun, and thought that Svetlana was joking too. Svetlana took it seriously and began to molest Irma directly in the club. She tried to kiss Irma and offered her money for sex. Ilona did not intervene as she felt that Irma had brought it upon herself by flirting with the girl. 

In all, the girls did not have a good experience at the party.

Ilona said that Irma must not drink. Irma says that she does a lot of stupid things even whilst sober." [Again, I have changed this section for clarity so Yury please correct me if I have misunderstood]

Ilona said that Svetlana could fuck Irma directly in the club. Irma said - well and let. Ilona said: "You do not love it." [This section does not translate to English well, the first sentence can be interpreted in several ways and 'Well and let' does not me sense after translation, Yury can you clarify at all?]

This indirectly confirms that Irma is not a lesbian and furthermore, as Yury understands it, she does not like lesbian sex. 

So it is unlikely that our yours expectations are met. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:"

Thanks and credit and much love to Yury for his time and help. Of course I already knew that Irma does not like lesbian sex as after I had sex with her for the first time she swore off girls for life and promised to only shag me for the rest of her life :cool:

I understand you believe you think Yury and Kitek may be some agents of RLC stating: "Yury & Kitek have just got to understand that what they say in a room with an open mic is not going to be 100% accurate.   They are going to say what is needed to ease/divert the speculations and ridicule from the members of the forum in my opinion.  I could be wrong, but that is just how I see it. " Yes Harley you are wrong. If you were a reasonable person one should realize the translations serve a much more reliable measure of what goes on than some troll like interpretation of body language and ill conceived, paranoia of people working to totally pull the wool over member's eyes. People are much smarter than you give them credit. Keep insulting other members. You wear the reputation well.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's still early beave

maybe she is going over to visit megan ???????

3 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

As usual you  love to spin things to suit your own agenda. I saw the same conversation and I believe Irma was telling Polya THIS story: 

I understand you believe you think Yury and Kitek may be some agents of RLC stating: "Yury & Kitek have just got to understand that what they say in a room with an open mic is not going to be 100% accurate.   They are going to say what is needed to ease/divert the speculations and ridicule from the members of the forum in my opinion.  I could be wrong, but that is just how I see it. " Yes Harley you are wrong. If you were a reasonable person one should realize the translations serve a much more reliable measure of what goes on than some troll like interpretation of body language and ill conceived, paranoia of people working to totally pull the wool over member's eyes. People are much smarter than you give them credit. Keep insulting other members. You wear the reputation well.

Oh Ye, the knower of everything and the master of none lol.   You are relating to a translation that was given on Aug 7th, and I'm referring to something that happened yesterday or the day before.  You can try and say whatever it is you want to say to suit your own needs,  what I was referring to has nothing to do with that translation......good try though!

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't know if what Harley understand was correct or not..but one thing almost sure..Irma doesn't want to have sex with girls in cams and Probrably any other girl also not..remember well Irma and Anna..and everything going on..and bum..they stop..llona and Irma already had some steam moments and same thing..no sex on cams..one person would think they after did all the way outside cams...that's why massages etc just don't very hot anymore..it's like they combine an limite of what to do..well it's my opinion based on what I whatch.

2 months ago, nobody in this forum could bet that Ilona will be back a few days later and bates with a dildo in her pussy in front of the cam with lights on, nobody could bet that Kristy could call her former boyfriend to come in the appart to fuck her in front of the cam. Some months sooner it was blue hair who has never rubbed one in the appartment becoming a cam girl.

So you know today i don't expect many things but to me now every thing is possible in RLC even when we observe these tenants since many months.

• Upvote 8

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

2 months ago, nobody in this forum could bet that Ilona will be back a few days later and bates with a dildo in her pussy in front of the cam with lights on, nobody could bet that Kristy could call her former boyfriend to come in the appart to fuck her in front of the cam. Some months sooner it was blue hair who has never rubbed one in the appartment becoming a cam girl.

So you know today i don't expect many things but to me now every thing is possible in RLC even when we observe these tenants since many months.

so what you are saying phantom is-  expect the un-expected, anything can happen hahahaha

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

so what you are saying phantom is-  expect the un-expected, anything can happen hahahaha

I also think RLC have realised that viewers expect more from the Barca apartment now. Viewing figures were falling most of the year, until Irma and Ilona came back. Now the girls are all masturbating with dildos and the website is more popular again (if you accept the traffic statistic.) If when this batch of girls leave we get another Vika, Layla and Rita (lovely as those girls were, in their own ways) the viewership will fall again.

RLC know they have a demanding audience and are on to a winning formula - most of the apartments are 'Real Life' as much as possible, for those voyeurs who really do want to just watch people living their life, and then they have a couple of girls apartments for those viewers who just want to see pretty girls playing around, always with the 'what-if' factor. The girls will have to keep upping the ante because otherwise the viewers who sign up for just the girls' apartments will stop renewing - and based on this forum at least, the vast majority of the viewership (or maybe just the most vocal) are in the latter category.

In short, yes we will see more and more because a business has to keep evolving to keep making money. Some will complain, some will be happy, but I bet everyone will watch!

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Yes. This is the concept of voyeurism.

Intentional nudity is not voyeurism but exhibitionism

exhibitionist - someone with a compulsive desire to expose the genitals
compulsive - a person with a compulsive disposition; someone who feels compelled to do certain things
streaker - someone who takes off all their clothes and runs naked through a public place

voyeurism

Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
Related to voyeurism: voyeuristically, transvestism, Peeping Tom, sadism, scopophilia, prurience

voy·eur

(voi-yûr′)
n.
1. A person who derives sexual gratification from observing the naked bodies or sexual acts of others, especiallyfrom a secret vantage point.
2. An enthusiastic observer of sordid or sensational subjects.

[French, from Old French, one who lies in wait, from voir, to see, from Latin vidēre, to see; see weid- in Indo-European roots.]

voy·eur′ism n.
voy′eur·is′tic adj.
voy′eur·is′ti·cal·ly adv.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

voyeurism

the compulsion to seek sexual gratification by secretively looking at sexual objects or acts; the actions of a PeepingTom.  voyeur, n.  voyeuristic, adj.
See also: Behavior
the practice of gaining sexual gratification by looking at sexual acts, erotic pictures, etc.  voyeur, n. voyeuristic, adj.
See also: Sex

2. exhibitionist - someone who deliberately behaves in such a way as to attract attentionexhibitionist - someone who deliberately behaves in such a way as to attract attention
egoist, egotist, swellhead - a conceited and self-centered person
grandstander - someone who performs with an eye to the applause fromspectators in the grandstand
hot dog, hotdog - someone who performs dangerous stunts to attract attention tohimself
poser, poseur - a person who habitually pretends to be something he is not

• Upvote 1