Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

That's good news, I won the lotto today so I'm going to spend a year with Irma eating nothing except endangered animals. I think £3miillion should be enough

We have a lucky man i Norway to day won $37 415 080.- in Lotto :)

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

2 months ago, nobody in this forum could bet that Ilona will be back a few days later and bates with a dildo in her pussy in front of the cam with lights on, nobody could bet that Kristy could call her former boyfriend to come in the appart to fuck her in front of the cam. Some months sooner it was blue hair who has never rubbed one in the appartment becoming a cam girl.

So you know today i don't expect many things but to me now every thing is possible in RLC even when we observe these tenants since many months.

Yes that I agree at 100%,that's why I usually don't say thinks with 100% certain,because as everything in the world we just can't predict all the things based on past or present things.what I say it's,almost sure(but of course not sure) Irma or any girl will not Probrably have sex between them in barca apartment,there always an limit they put..they play..sometimes get very steem(like Irma and Anna) and then they stop..seen this in another famous apartment in rlc..it's like the girls or rlc have combined not to have sex between them on cams,little strange because they masturbate and stuff but no more than that,saying this thinks based in all I seen in rlc cams.But yes of course one day everything can change and girls start  having sex..nothing it's impossible,and to be fair so many time seing that for exemple the massages led to nothing special takes some of the hotness and even the mistery..right now you know an girl will massage the other back,legs..butt maybe the boobs and that's it's..but things can change..an phone call can make amazing things..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Only if she leaves the godam balcony:(( all afternoon there..

I expect someone will talk to her about that - she seems to on the sidelines.  It is natural for the "new person" but the balcony is a little too far to the side.