Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

9 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

now let's see who is going out tonight ?????

Polya doing her nails

Irma will gona put make up to get even more pretty and cutie and then she will go to barca2 to remember good times with Anna..and Lola and Megan will come to barca1 to visite the other girls..:angel:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

OK for all of you that live in fantasy land the IRMA and ANNA new years eve night was a very special night. All the stars in the sky were in alignment for them. This was a once in a lifetime event on RLC. It will not happen just because Anna and Irma see each other. They both were very freaked out by what happened that night.

I would expect them not to go out of the way to see each other, as very few of these girls are more than just acquaintances. Sure they know of each other from the work they do, but few of them are actually friends.

• Upvote 2

Of course most Probrably nothing Specialy will happen bettiew Irma and Anna,at best the girls are good friends..in my case I talk because I like that days,that Specialy night and that complicity,the girls never become girlfriends(that i knew)just friends that had good moments.What I see in them was an good chemistry that not all girls in rlc have so of course i and lots more want to see them togheter again,even just to see them talking,laughingt etc.