Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Oh, this is fucking sweet. I'm stuck between a bunch of little jack-off punks who never fucked a women properly, and a bunch of old dudes who watch the apartments hoping to get their fucking prostate to work properly again.

Personally, I think Irma needs a bit of light love-spanking on her ass to get her wet.

I'll be over in the Old Dudes Forum talking about my surgeries and slurping on oxygen in the medical thread if you need me. :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

30 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Oh, this is fucking sweet. I'm stuck between a bunch of little jack-off punks who never fucked a women properly, and a bunch of old dudes who watch the apartments hoping to get their fucking prostate to work properly again.

Personally, I think Irma needs a bit of light love-spanking on her ass to get her wet.

I'll be over in the Old Dudes Forum talking about my surgeries and slurping on oxygen in the medical thread if you need me. :biggrin:

Can you please tell me which group I'm in please :)

39 minutes ago, fanrlc said:

peut être que polya est Stella vont revenir en début d après midi 

Probably, they have just 1 hour to go before it's noon. Some stiff initiation this has been for Stella by the look of things. Welcome to life at barca1 Stella :cool:

I'm not going to yell scream or curse at you Robert,,because I guess you are really frustrated about something else other than RLC or these ladies to sound like this,,but my point is that,,,,,these girls entertain us every single day,,more than any other apt,,yet they want to go out and relax and have fun,,regardless of how long they choose to stay out,,maybe you never partied like this before,,but when I go out to party,,sometimes depending on what I go do at the party,,I sometimes don't come home until,,Sunday night,,I would party for the entire weekend..........Just look at what you wrote,,and tell me how you sound when you are this angry about these women staying out this long,,,,,they are not your girlfriends or wives,,so you don't own them,,even if you pay for an RLC subscription,,,,you never had a RLC subscription that I'm aware of,,so even if they are here,,what difference would it make,,you could never see them anyway,,you usually know what's going on based on what we tell you.,,,,,,,I've always known that when you get to a certain age,,the simplest things bother you that other people would see as no big deal,,,,,,,,please relax and stop acting like this because these women decided to go paint the town red,,,,,you don't know where they went or who they hooked up with,,the same goes for you,,,if you went out to go party,,I'm pretty sure you would't want someone sitting at home yelling at you to get your ass back home and stop what you are doing.

Like I said,,these ladies entertain us on a daily basis,,I think they need some alone time to relax stretch their legs or kittys and have fun, in my opinion they deserve it lol,, One minute I see you giving them praises and the next you are talking like this about them,,,it's not cool at all Robert,,don't take my word for it,,just look at your own words and see what you sound like sir.::)::)

5 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

They ask us to respect the girls, but do the girls respect us ??  RLC members pay for their apt. they should be there at decent hours and stop making us beleive that they are models

5 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

«anyway, RLC is full of it and I'm not gonna pay so these girls can live a better life than me.

4 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I think less and less cc members beleive these girls to be innocent . 

4 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Harley, are you over 60  ??   I'm 68

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I'm not going to yell scream or curse at you Robert,,because I guess you are really frustrated about something else other than RLC or these ladies to sound like this,,but my point is that,,,,,these girls entertain us every single day,,more than any other apt,,yet they want to go out and relax and have fun,,regardless of how long they choose to stay out,,maybe you never partied like this before,,but when I go out to party,,sometimes depending on what I go do at the party,,I sometimes don't come home until,,Sunday night,,I would party for the entire weekend..........Just look at what you wrote,,and tell me how you sound when you are this angry about these women staying out this long,,,,,they are not your girlfriends or wives,,so you don't own them,,even if you pay for and RLC subscription,,,,you never had and RLC subscription that I'm aware of,,so even if they are here,,what difference would it make,,you could never see them anyway,,you usually know what's going on based on what we tell you.,,,,,,,I've always known that when you get to a certain age,,the simplest things bother you that other people would see as no big deal,,,,,,,,please relax and stop acting like this because these women decided to go paint the town red,,,,,you don't know where they went or who they hooked up with,,the same goes for you,,,if you went out to go party,,I'm pretty sure you would't want someone sitting at home yelling at you to get your ass back home and stop what you are doing.

Like I said,,these ladies entertain us on a daily basis,,I think they need some alone time to relax stretch their legs or kittys and have fun, in my opinion they deserve it lol,, One minute I see you giving them praises and the next you are talking like this about them,,,it's not cool at all Robert,,don't take my word for it,,just look at your own words and see what you sound like sir.::)::)

You forgot to say something. It's not a prison, that can come and go as they please. It's after all real life.

And if they should entertain Robert when it pleases him, what about all the others in other times zones? Then they would be up and entertain every minute every day.

It seems some needs a reality check, and maybe get a real life on their own.

• Upvote 4