Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
3 hours ago, Noldus said:

"Something" is going on, but I do not know what .. But have a feeling that there are some changes in who lives where in apartments

not sure what you mean Noldus- you mean some of the girls swapping apartments between barc1 & barc2 ??????

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Has any one noticed that Irma is 8 days late on her period. I was not up today to see if she put on a pad but last night she did't have a pad on.When Ilona and Irma took a bath together Irma and Ilona put in tampon to keep there pussy dry while taking a bath that was all to that. My be this is why she was crying last night

Guest beaver67
Just now, Bonnie said:

Did you see Irma put a pad on today

no- but she & Polya have been using tampons since last Thursday I think, and Polya put a pad on yesterday- looks like both of them have the monthly affliction

6 hours ago, Benfold said:

Yeah Stone I'm sure she is leaving fairly soon, but sounds like last night might have been something different, don't think she'd be sobbing on the balcony because she's leaving us pervs!

Someone said she crossed herself, could be a family problem or some other issue back home

That's a good possibility.

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

not sure what you mean Noldus- you mean some of the girls swapping apartments between barc1 & barc2 ??????

I do not know, but have a feeling that there is something going on.
Irma had a long chat with Stella last night and today. It could be that they talked about the cleanliness of the apartment, for all I know. We'll see.

Guest beaver67
21 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I do not know, but have a feeling that there is something going on.
Irma had a long chat with Stella last night and today. It could be that they talked about the cleanliness of the apartment, for all I know. We'll see.

yup- could be since they cleaned today, and we will wait & see- our favorite thing to do hahahaha

Just an personal wish,or opinion..some apartment in rlc are more than dead..for exemple..v&t or A&k..why don't rlc pic up the girl that it's Probrably the most liked ever in rlc..Irma..and finish contrat with one of that couples..and put there her..to us see other side of her,with other friends and even boyfriend etc..think it would be an success for some long time..well and sure a lot more views for them than the apartments i said.