Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just an personal wish,or opinion..some apartment in rlc are more than dead..for exemple..v&t or A&k..why don't rlc pic up the girl that it's Probrably the most liked ever in rlc..Irma..and finish contrat with one of that couples..and put there her..to us see other side of her,with other friends and even boyfriend etc..think it would be an success for some long time..well and sure a lot more views for them than the apartments i said.

It might be that she doesn't want to settle down in one place. All these girls like to travel and see the world. Look at all the complaining that happens when Kami is often on holiday! I would hate to see the viewers turning on Irma for the same reason

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Just an personal wish,or opinion..some apartment in rlc are more than dead..for exemple..v&t or A&k..why don't rlc pic up the girl that it's Probrably the most liked ever in rlc..Irma..and finish contrat with one of that couples..and put there her..to us see other side of her,with other friends and even boyfriend etc..think it would be an success for some long time..well and sure a lot more views for them than the apartments i said.

My guess is that Irma earns more money doing what she does, while traveling in the various countries than to sit in one apartment on RLC.  By the looks of money that is advertised by their agency, it seems like it would be more fun and rewarding for her to travel than sitting in an apartment in Russia or wherever the other one is.

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, albacore said:

My guess is that Irma earns more money doing what she does, while traveling in the various countries than to sit in one apartment on RLC.  By the looks of money that is advertised by their agency, it seems like it would be more fun and rewarding for her to travel than sitting in an apartment in Russia or wherever the other one is.

plus Irma is/was involved in several business ventures, so she does seem to stay busy

26 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It might be that she doesn't want to settle down in one place. All these girls like to travel and see the world. Look at all the complaining that happens when Kami is often on holiday! I would hate to see the viewers turning on Irma for the same reason

Couldn't agree more Ben,when I am saying an apartment for Irma etc it's not an thing that would stay up for years,like think maybe the most old apartments are,like d&d,N&B etc..would be lets say for 6months contract,then if she was bored  etc then she would leave and maybe return in another project in future(even barca again).we all seen Irma in this barca vibe(and most of us like it)think it would be nice to see her other side,maybe with some closes friends,boyfriend,fallowing her day to day life,and Probrably she would give better result than others because she it's very open,she have no habit to hide from cams,think it would be fun.

29 minutes ago, albacore said:

Gess you re wright Albacore,it's Probrably my :heart: for Irma talking,and as an young girl almost sure it's a lot more exciting and fun for her to be in new places and countries.But an project for let's say 6months wouldn't be too constrain and we would se more of her,other ambient etc.

24 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

plus Irma is/was involved in several business ventures, so she does seem to stay busy

Could be that also Beaver,just thinked that because k&k had,have lots of fans and Irma Probrably have as much(or not),but for sure it's very very popular in rlc,so from an bizness point of view it makes some sense.At least a lot more that the houses I said like v&t etc.We have no way to know for sure but Irma must be one of the residents that gives more views for rlc.

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Could be that also Beaver,just thinked that because k&k had,have lots of fans and Irma Probrably have as much(or not),but for sure it's very very popular in rlc,so from an bizness point of view it makes some sense.At least a lot more that the houses I said like v&t etc.We have no way to know for sure but Irma must be one of the residents that gives more views for rlc.

yes she is Ze- very popular to say the least, and I think she would be good for RLC if she did have an apartment with another person. makes sense, you made a good point of view- thanks

Guest beaver67
23 minutes ago, qqqq said:

dude, how do you know that?

well dude- last time she was here- she was on the phone almost daily- talking in Turkish to her business partner in turkey- believe this is why she left early, as she received a phone call from this guy, and things were not going well, also she said she was going to buy a small building to start up another business. that is how I know- you satisfied with that ??????

14 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

well dude- last time she was here- she was on the phone almost daily- talking in Turkish to her business partner in turkey- believe this is why she left early, as she received a phone call from this guy, and things were not going well, also she said she was going to buy a small building to start up another business. that is how I know- you satisfied with that ??????

thank you, dude.

i don't understand Turkish.

21 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

She speaks Turkish as well!!!??