Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

55 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I do not know yet,i have recordings, but have not seen her return. had a cam in the room to Stella, but not Polya, so I have to go thru cam1 and 3 (when i come home)

Just curious....what do you do with all your recordings??

Are they for time checks only and you delete after you've posted the various times? Or do you save them?

35 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Excited about it being something Wednesday party" tonight.
Stella had little sleep last night, as in the weekend, so we'll see how it goes.

Lola & Anna did a massage Monday night so we my not see another show till next week. Lona and Anna masturbate last night so by the way there acting today they there not in a sexy mood now. Polya & Irma are on the rag so we not going to see nothing out of them & Ilona want do nothing with out Irma So tonight my very well be a bust.Sense the owner took away the viewer fee and bonuses for certain view the girl don't have any incentive to do much of any thing in the apt now.

• Upvote 1

Ilona must have got another phone as i saw her using a different one this morning and now her phone is on Irma's bed! This girl just loves her phones and tablets what would she do without them. Thank god she never got that Laptop fixed. 

1 hour ago, Bonnie said:

Lola & Anna did a massage Monday night so we my not see another show till next week. Lona and Anna masturbate last night so by the way there acting today they there not in a sexy mood now. Polya & Irma are on the rag so we not going to see nothing out of them & Ilona want do nothing with out Irma So tonight my very well be a bust.Sense the owner took away the viewer fee and bonuses for certain view the girl don't have any incentive to do much of any thing in the apt now.

Is this your guess that the owner took away the "viewer fee and bonuses" (that were never proven to be in existence my knowledge since no one saw a contact) or do you have some proof of this?  

I am trying to determine if you are stating a fact as your writing style suggests or just your opinion.

• Upvote 1