Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

49 minutes ago, albacore said:

Ze all of this "opinion" stuff is great - opinions are like assholes everyone has one.  But I had asked Bonnie regarding her post about taking away fees if it was a fact that she knew or her opinion. My post is below:

"Is this your guess that the owner took away the "viewer fee and bonuses" (that were never proven to be in existence my knowledge since no one saw a contact) or do you have some proof of this? I am trying to determine if you are stating a fact as your writing style suggests or just your opinion."

Writing styles here vary since most people write in english but word the sentences as if speaking their language.  So it is hard to determine if someone is "telling us" a fact vs just stating an opinion.  If you read what she posted that I asked my response to it sounds like a fact. 

If it is a fact it changes the way I see things.  No one complains about people posting their opinions - but it is hard to determine an opinion sometimes without asking.   You generally say its your opinion but some don't.

Hehe must be an pain in the ass if anyone doesn't have it(assholes i mean).what you sai about fact etc I couldn't agree more with you,that's why i almost never give 100% of anything in rlc..well only thing I can give 100% sure it's my likes,dislikes in rlc.About Bonnie she usually says that someone(that supposedly)have more infos than the regular rlc users sayed that things,myself I usual read and make my own judgment based on what I read,being from her,you,anyone in cc.But albacore even if she said things about rlc with total certain..that was her opinion,she usually don't denigrate cc users(usually only respond bad after someone called her before it),but hey Bonnie it's Bonnie,it's an responsable person so I shouldn't be saying this things,she knows how to act by herself no doubt at all.

59 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe must be an pain in the ass if anyone doesn't have it(assholes i mean).what you sai about fact etc I couldn't agree more with you,that's why i almost never give 100% of anything in rlc..well only thing I can give 100% sure it's my likes,dislikes in rlc.About Bonnie she usually says that someone(that supposedly)have more infos than the regular rlc users sayed that things,myself I usual read and make my own judgment based on what I read,being from her,you,anyone in cc.But albacore even if she said things about rlc with total certain..that was her opinion,she usually don't denigrate cc users(usually only respond bad after someone called her before it),but hey Bonnie it's Bonnie,it's an responsable person so I shouldn't be saying this things,she knows how to act by herself no doubt at all.

A-knight-in-shining-armor-is-a-man-who-has-never-had-his-metal-truly-tested..jpg