Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree Bonnie,I like cc forum to read all type of opinions etc,imagine if this forum were only posts saying that an girl it's great,that it's 15:00 etc,how substance empty this forum would be,rlc and their residents it's just an site with cams that we like to watch,we never should get an personal connection sentiment for anyone in it..because then we wouldn't act normal when we read things we don't like,I "love" Irma..but if someone says that don't like her at all,that she it's fake or something..I don't Thake serious..max I respond saying that I feel the opposite.Keep saying whatever you feel,always seen with as an person with personalitie and that don't lets be put down by anyone..buff long text sorry.

Ze all of this "opinion" stuff is great - opinions are like assholes everyone has one.  But I had asked Bonnie regarding her post about taking away fees if it was a fact that she knew or her opinion. My post is below:

"Is this your guess that the owner took away the "viewer fee and bonuses" (that were never proven to be in existence my knowledge since no one saw a contact) or do you have some proof of this? I am trying to determine if you are stating a fact as your writing style suggests or just your opinion."

Writing styles here vary since most people write in english but word the sentences as if speaking their language.  So it is hard to determine if someone is "telling us" a fact vs just stating an opinion.  If you read what she posted that I asked my response to it sounds like a fact. 

If it is a fact it changes the way I see things.  No one complains about people posting their opinions - but it is hard to determine an opinion sometimes without asking.   You generally say its your opinion but some don't.
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

I guess one of us forgot to put out the candles after the groupmassage in the shoutbox and the place burned down. ;)

@CowArt Hello my good Friend. How are you doing. Blue and I have miss you so much. Blue is doing ok. We are on a stand by meaning we are waiting on a downer for a leg artery. There going to replace Blue main artery in his heart. He did't not won't one taking out off his leg so that some of the thing going on with him.Also do you remember BTR wanted to add a new feature to RLCF and my be now that he is the owner my be this is what going on  

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

@CowArt Hello my good Friend. How are you doing. Blue and I have miss you so much. Blue is doing ok. We are on a stand by meaning we are waiting on a downer for a leg artery. There going to replace Blue main artery in his heart. He did't not won't one taking out off his leg so that some of the thing going on with him.Also do you remember BTR wanted to add a new feature to RLCF and my be now that he is the owner my be this is what going on  

Glad to hear Blue is doing relatively okay. I hope things will work out for you guys.

About RLCF: Admin moved the site to a new server last week. The day after made an attempt to upgrade the forum software, but that failed and RLCF got restored from a backup. As far as I know they're doing another attempt at upgrading the forum software again, but since the site has been offline for almost two days now, I don't think things are going very smoothly. 

9 minutes ago, albacore said:

Ze all of this "opinion" stuff is great - opinions are like assholes everyone has one.  But I had asked Bonnie regarding her post about taking away fees if it was a fact that she knew or her opinion. My post is below:

"Is this your guess that the owner took away the "viewer fee and bonuses" (that were never proven to be in existence my knowledge since no one saw a contact) or do you have some proof of this? I am trying to determine if you are stating a fact as your writing style suggests or just your opinion."

Writing styles here vary since most people write in english but word the sentences as if speaking their language.  So it is hard to determine if someone is "telling us" a fact vs just stating an opinion.  If you read what she posted that I asked my response to it sounds like a fact. 

If it is a fact it changes the way I see things.  No one complains about people posting their opinions - but it is hard to determine an opinion sometimes without asking.   You generally say its your opinion but some don't.

@ albacore I am so sorry about not answering you . I did really try to answer you but at the time i did not no what was going on meaning when i try to post some thing or when i try to PM you when i hit send it would log me out so i give up. Now i found out i can only type out 2 line at a time. Also if you won't proof it in the archives on RLCF and it come from BTR and he tell all about it and (Maxfactor ) comment proves BTR is part owner of RLC

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, albacore said:

@albacore I going to try to remember what i was going to say to you. If i can remember i will PM you but you my have 2 or 3 PM regarding this issue. If you now how to find what i said that day could you PM it to me please. I am sorry about this