Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ja Irma gjør prøver sitt beste mesteparten av tiden, er Ilona ikke så ille som hun er på kameraet mest mulig ut av dem alle, og bare sjelden skjuler away.When Polya ikke bo i, og er alene så får du et show fra henne. Det er vanskelig å si med Stella som hun ikke teknisk har sitt eget rom.

i want stella a room 

5 minutes ago, delong1 said:

First time i've seen Irma on the receiving end of a massage.

Lol,,I came here to type exactly this same comment Delong1,,we all have never seen Irma receive anything before,,she has always been the giver,,It's nice to see her being massaged an Pampered for a change,,,we all know that Ilona would never do this to her,,,Thank you Stella for doing to her::):heart::heart:

• Upvote 3

If Irma leave in the next 9 day then it will probably be a month and a half before we have any new girl my be a little longer. If Ilona leave then we get a new girl but there no telling when she going to leave. So if your not happy with the girls apt right now then it would be a good time to take a break and take your money and go have good have a good steak and some cold beers. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Lol,,I came here to type exactly this same comment Delong1,,we all have never seen Irma receive anything before,,she has always been the giver,,It's nice to see her being massaged an Pampered for a change,,,we all know that Ilona would never do this to her,,,Thank you Stella for doing to her::):heart::heart:

Don't think Ilona would know how ? she does not have the patience to do such a thing, her phone would call!

• Upvote 1