Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

en maintenance à 10h40, alors que les filles sont très très très loin de sortir!!!! encore une maintenance trop rapide qui nous enlève le départ et nous assure d'un appartement hors ligne pendant de nombreuse heures!!!! irma et ilona ne quitteront certainement pas l'appartement avant 1 heure ou 2!!!! merci RLC!!!!:angry:

maintenance at 10.40, while the girls are very very far out !!!! yet too rapid maintenance that takes away the departure and assures us of an apartment from large offline for hours !!!! Irma Ilona and certainly not leave the apartment before 1 hour or 2 !!!! RLC thank you !!!!:angry:

• Upvote 1

Goodbye my beautiful Irma! I hope to see you again someday! Carry on bringing smiles wherever you go,

Ilona, it's been fun.

I think with that I will take a break from RLC for a while, until I see what happens next. Bringing Irma and Ilona back was a masterstroke by RLC, but what can they do to follow it? I would bet that they'll immediately see a sharp decline in viewers, so if they want to keep the figures up they'll need to really up their game.

• Upvote 2

il y a 3 minutes, Benfold a dit :

Adieu ma belle Irma! J'espère vous revoir un jour! Continuez apportant des sourires partout où vous allez,

Ilona, il a été amusant.

Je pense qu'avec ce que je vais prendre une pause de RLC pendant un certain temps, jusqu'à ce que je vois ce qui se passe à côté. Apporter Irma et Ilona dos était un maître en RLC, mais que peuvent-ils faire pour le suivre? Je serais prêt à parier qu'ils vont immédiatement voir une forte baisse des téléspectateurs, donc s'ils veulent garder les chiffres jusqu'à ils auront besoin pour vraiment leur jeu.

as usual, we will have this evening 1 or 2 new participants, which hold our attention as well as Irma and ilona !!!! and subscriptions will increase as usual !!!

do not be sad for ilona and Irma, time for some rest at Kiev, and they continue their adventures in another dream destination in Europe or in the world !!!!!

3 minutes ago, daemon said:

I do not think that there will be a decrease of spectators, but on the contrary a new interest in the apartment if there are new girls. 

That's not how it usually works. After Ilona, Irma and Anna first time around, the subscriptions were falling until the K&K apartment opened. There was a jump upwards, and then subscriptions started to fall again, no matter who was in the Barca apartment (popular girls like Danaya, Elisa etc made no difference.) Only when Irma and Ilona came back did subscriptions jump up again.

In my opinion there is no doubt that subs will now fall, so RLC is always having to think of new ideas to keep viewers and increase traffic. Last time it was K&K. This time it seems to be Barca 2, but this has not been very successful. 

5 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

do not be sad for ilona and Irma, time for some rest at Kiev, and they continue their adventures in another dream destination in Europe or in the world !!!!!

I am slightly sad, but I am glad that they are now free to continue their life elsewhere! Bon Voyage girls!

• Upvote 2