Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Poor Belle waking up alone in this wasteland. I hope she does not clean a thing and let the others do it when they come back.

I agree eric, a sad end to what started as a nice day for her. If I was her, I'd phone Lola and keep it ringing until she answers and tell her to get her arse back over here and bring those other two reprobates with ya and tidy up!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I agree eric, a sad end to what started as a nice day for her. If I was her, I'd phone Lola and keep it ringing until she answers and tell her to get her arse back over here and bring those other two reprobates with ya and tidy up!

Yeah I feel that if there's one thing to reproach Anna is the is to have been so quick to turn that that birthday party in a show. I mean they will have many other occasion for this, this could have been a little more about Belle. I think her heart was in a good place because she probably organized this but she's also the main reason why it turned into a weird thing.

The fact that she probably blew that hairy dude on the balcony, well,  the mix of booze, drugs and horniness never lead to de best decisions.

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Yeah I feel that if there's one thing to reproach Anna is the is to have been so quick to turn that that birthday party in a show. I mean they will have many other occasion for this, this could have been a little more about Belle. I think her heart was in a good place because she probably organized this but she's also the main reason why it turned into a weird thing.

The fact that she probably blew that hairy dude on the balcony, well,  the mix of booze, drugs and horniness never lead to de best decisions.

What drugs would that be?

In my opinion  Lola is here to make shows. Kitek translation confirmed that, and for Anna since her return it is the same.

I don't complain about show even if they are sometime boring. But yesterday night when Anna was massing the naked bearded and Lola was faking an erotic show with Anna, i am  sorry it was pathethic. It was as at a cheap peep show.

So yes for show (classic candle massage, foam bath together with food), nude dances, but fake and erotic shows are pathetics and sometime awkward to watch

• Upvote 2