Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I don't know about anna...doesn't seem like she's into girls that much (except for Irma that one time)...I think she like big hairy creatures? lol

appears she not into women that much, but Belle looks open to anything with anyone- just my opinion:biggrin:

31 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Belle just tried to get anna to kiss her, and she has been scrating her kitty off and on

Sigh. No she did not try to make her kiss her. They had a little fun exchanging lipstick. I start to think it's some of you guys here who are on hallucinogenic drugs and not the ladies.

Guest beaver67
Just now, kris66 said:

Sigh. No she did not try to make her kiss her. They had a little fun exchanging lipstick. I start to think it's some of you guys here who are on hallucinogenic drugs and not the ladies.

I disagree with you kris- she touched her lips, then motioned with her finger to anna to come kiss her, as she touched her lips after motioning to her, and no- we are not on drugs- are you ????????

Last night I was upset with Stella but she's forgiven. I mean, just look at her now. Can't be angry with that for long. Besides, Anna seemed to like this guy (no idea why) so I bet he's going to come for visits soon anyway.