Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

The girls are drinking over at Barca 2 but without the Ape, i may just go there but then i wont see the incredible BELLE:heart:

You know you can use the icon over the picture to have 2 or 4 pictures at once on the same screen?, and it's easy to fullscreen if anything happends...

All of us thought for once we would get one night without seeing this fucking dude,,and Anna had to bring his fucking ass over again,,,the only people on here that are interested in seeing him are the ones who like to see fucking and Dick,,I keep on saying that shit,,,why the fuck can't we have the apt like it was intended to be,,,with just ladies.

Belle was naked and got dressed when she knew his perverted ass was coming over.:angry:

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, delong1 said:

almost feel sorry for the poor ape...almost. been spending so much money on alcohol and only got 2 10 second bj's out of it.

i was thinking the same thing ,, the first time she jerked him off under the covers ,but he keeps trying 

• Upvote 1