Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Well I just got done shopping and came back on and see what happen I guess nothing happen. That's a good thing now I know why you guys do not like men in the apartment. I hope this apartment goes back to normal not too normal 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

Well I just got done shopping and came back on and see what happen I guess nothing happen. That's a good thing now I know why you guys do not like men in the apartment. I hope this apartment goes back to normal not too normal 

all of them are going out tomorrow, per an invitation, so we will see what happens, and the shape they are in, plus is bearded boy re-appears- could be interesting ??????

10 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

all of them are going out tomorrow, per an invitation, so we will see what happens, and the shape they are in, plus is bearded boy re-appears- could be interesting ??????

If the guy comes back with them I'm not watching rlc

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

If the guy comes back with them I'm not watching rlc

I know what you are saying, I personally can't stand him- he is beyond creepy as far as I am concerned- just saying 

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I know what you are saying, I personally can't stand him- he is beyond creepy as far as I am concerned- just saying 

I could be wrong but I think he received a text from RLC telling him it was time to depart. In actuality, he left his phone in his bag so they texted Polya and the he retrieved his phone and they all read the text. I can't claim that's a fact but that seemed to be what happened. Could be wrong..I've been wrong before! 

I think it's a safe bet that wherever the girls are headed tomorrow, he won't be invited. My impression was that it is some sort of exclusive event, probably for the rich and beautiful. The dude might be rich, but even his biggest fans on here wouldn't call him beautiful