Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

It is a bit creepy but not so different from what we're doing all the time. :blush:

Maybe but the girls chose to have us watching them all the time. They did not choose to have a guy who is with them take pics of  pussy when they were not aware of. Just disrespectful 

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I sort of hope they are going to a club or event that was talked about and not over to the Ape man to be influenced in any way by him. 

Trust me,,they might do exactly what we all don't want them to do,,,,I have never seen a perfect night on RLC ever!!!!

There is always a catch or something to fuck it up.

Just think of how we would all feel if That hairy ape never existed and the ladies did the same things they did.

Right now we wouldn't be wondering everyday if he would show up,,,,Things never go right 100% of the time,,,there is always something to make it absolutely perfect.:lightbulb:

• Upvote 2

Just now, dana3 said:

I've been an anna fan since anna and irma but that may have to change if she goes to barca to see weird guy.  My next favorite at this point...with these girls...is belle!

Then, I am really happy that your opinion does not matter to anna. :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sergio said:

is a very difficult evening to understand, do not understand the intention of the girls, strange all this preparation for apt 2

Currently, we do not know if they are going to B2. ... Maybe all will move out together, or they do something different than B2. 

• Upvote 1