Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

Oh...sorry mr. box...i thought this was an open forum where we could share thoughts!

No. ... It is fine with me that you do not like him. ... I am kind of neutal about him, but like that he is there, because he made this apartment fun. ... Maybe, i would like if you would rate Anna only because of herself, not because of the guy she is with. ... That is all. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I find it odd the girls are so comfortable with him though, as now in Barca 2 Megan shows off her lingerie to him. 

You may find out some day, that he is not as bad as you think.  ... if the girls would dislike him ... i would understand .... but they seems to like him

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

No. ... It is fine with me that you do not like him. ... I am kind of neutal about him, but like that he is there, because he made this apartment fun. ... Maybe, i would like if you would rate Anna only because of herself, not because of the guy she is with. ... That is all. 

Same, im pretty neutral towards him..girls are comfortable around him because he is not as bad as he's made out to be but at the same time he tries too hard to get laid and up to this point has crashed and burned pretty spectacularly since while most of the girls find him nice they don't all wanna screw him.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

This is a typical example of how so many of you guys make up things in your minds (with small fantasy stories attached) instead of waiting to see what actually happens.  Anna did NOT go out to meet the guy. She went grocery shopping!  Got my point?

kris, this is the humorous part of RLC.  Reading the fictional projections of some on here has become extremely entertaining.  If you recall, there were many that said that nothing would happen between K and K...and that there would NEVER be any sex in that apartment.  All of that was said as if it were the gospel.  Why don't we just watch, and type with one hand!!:blush:

• Upvote 1