Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I am old and confused; I am not a member of RLC so can only see thumbnails of Barca 2. It appears to me, as I did in and out of Barca 1 that both apartments would appear to be waiting on others to appear. Has there been a mis-communication between them as to which apartment should visit which? Like many here (including one of our kind translators) I thought Barca 1 were to (perhaps after a dinner or club outing) due to go to Barca 2 but that all seems to have slowed down in the last hour with all the faffing about over dresses etc. What do others think is likely to happen?

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'm sure this will piss off someone. 

I don'r care who Mr Beard is. (I'm calling him that till we get a name.) As long as he's not mistreating the girls. And if he did mistreat one of them I think the other girls would pile on and make sure he regretted it. Like him or not he's part of B2. So unless he's visiting B1 can we keep the talk about him to a minimum is this thread? This debate about him is way past being old.:dodgy: 

His name is Dima, the girls have repeatedly used this name while talking to him.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

Cancel my last - Belle has come down and put her shoes on ready to leave the apartment; I suspect the others will follow shortly.

So that's where she went. Oops we have a delay Stella not happy with she had on.:biggrin: