Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

Anybody would be pissed to have to move in with Lola. Amy, Rebecca and now Megan have left in just about 1 months time. But sadly as she seems very close to RLC management, she might be where for way to long, she might be the new Nora, without the looks, but with the attitude and interruption skills.

Is she really that horrible?  I have read some negative comments about her. Sorry I don't know Nora, I have just join the site for a few weeks now.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Unless there's another new girl. There was a guest at B2 this morning. I wonder if they have a holding flat where they can test out the new girls first and when a slot becomes available they are more comfortable being watched.

This is seeing more action than transfer deadline day.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I bet that was housekeeping that ring the bell and they came to apt 1# a little early and the girls was not ready yet

I dont know that. No reason to mute the TV after that. Seemed more like a complaint about noise

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Oldman00 said:

Is she really that horrible?  I have read some negative comments about her. Sorry I don't know Nora, I have just join the site for a few weeks now.

She doesn't seem like it at first, but if one watches how she acts, she's not good for RLC fun. Always have to be center of attention, budding in if somebody has fun without her, and for most of the time stops things that going on. A good example was last wedensday when Megan and Rebecca went to their room, and blocked the door. Belle came first, and was let in and joined the fun. Then Lola just pressed her self through the barracade and jumped right in the middle without any regards of what the girls wanted. And when they tried to get her to join, she had a deathgrip on the phone. Rebecca got a little play out of her, but what could have been more fun didn't because Lola wanted it moved to her room. (Yes fun things happened there to).

Not long after, when Anna and Beardo tried to start having fun in Megans room, Lola bursted in there and stopped that too. I think she did it twice.

Things like that she has been doing all along. All massages she has been involved in has been ruin by her wanting to spank rather than give a massage, because she does enjoy being spanked. She's very submissive when it comes to that. Move her to an S&M appartment, and she would fit in fine.

• Upvote 1