Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

12 hours ago, Markymark said:

spin the bottle would be perfect here

I do wonder why they don't play truth or dare or spin the bottle. It would be fare more interesting and can escalate quite quickly - forfeits could even reach the heights of actually pussy licking or inserting some object, well they would if it was bunch of drunk British girls! I think if you make it game for some reason people are prepared to go further rather than people thinking they are not brave enough but that level of imagination seems beyond them. I look forward to the new intake of girls, let's hope we get girls who are prepared to get nude and maybe a little further but look and act like Megan or Belle or even an Anna who is actually prepared to go all the way rather than almost. Ultimately because the most of the couples are getting a bit stale the make-up and content of the Barca flats will determine how much commitment I have to RLC going forwards - lose my Belle and there is no chance of me handing over money.

RLC would be so much better if I was running it LOL.

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

rlc needs to tell anna next time when thay tell her to go bate to do it uncovered

They need to ask the Barca girls to get bating full stop but as I said in my article put locks on their doors. Nothing worse than someone barging in mid-bate which I think is the main reason they do not do it. You know RLC would give them extra money. Imagine if Megan had used that dildo some more after the party with an unobstructed view of her loveliness - it would have been mind blowing. I miss Megan.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Should be some new girls by next weekend.

Someone said earlier that Anna was leaving  and Polya her 90 days will be finished Monday or Tuesday.  Belle could become lonely for a day or two.

Hopefully we will have an epic goodbye party

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle naked in the Kitchen making cheese crackers. 

Did anyone see how much cream that girl stuck in her mouth? :biggrin:

Actually it's very annoying my Belle doesn't cook as she would have to bend over to get those pans out - RLC put her on a cookery course immediately!

TMI but I'm going say it anyway:

My Belle (and Megan) have actually caused me to lose weight with some increased exercise.

37 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Did anyone see how much cream that girl stuck in her mouth? :biggrin:

Actually it's very annoying my Belle doesn't cook as she would have to bend over to get those pans out - RLC put her on a cookery course immediately!

TMI but I'm going say it anyway:

My Belle (and Megan) have actually caused me to lose weight with some increased exercise.

She actually did cook the other day but i never saw her get the pans out! The Saucepan and Frying Pan were allready out when i tuned in!

• Upvote 1