Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2400 Lima went to bed

Before that in kitchen when Lima was lighting hooka-am i mistaken?  I thought Milena barged in an just took over taking it away from her-by the look on Lima face-thinking wtf are you doing-being rude and pushy?

Wait a minute. Lima went to bed. Okay been a long day of travel she's tired. Belle put on panties and get happy then goes back to the balcony to watch her tablet. and Milena on the couch with the hookah. Think Milena may be looking at pics of Belle again. Be nice if they'd save something for Saturday instead of during the week all the time. Ahh well what the hell beggars can't be choosers.  :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Before that in kitchen when Lima was lighting hooka-am i mistaken?  I thought Milena barged in an just took over taking it away from her-by the look on Lima face-going wtf are you doing-being rude and pushy?

Yeah i noticed that, did seem a little rude. But lets give them a few days to adjust. It will be less than a month before another change so we wont have too long if it does not work ot.

1 minute ago, arnetveita said:

only made about 10min with lima, but am i right to say that belle is shy around her?

hard to tell seems Belle in her own little world tonite on balcony with her tablet and phone-Hasnt really interacted with either of the other girls=Lima or Milena