Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Milena did not take her laptop but she did take some sexy lingerie and a pair of short bar and underwear

and some tampons in a white case

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You can keep Stella. She does nothing for me.

Nop..this actual Stella only it's good very few moments so I agree with you,but right now only like belle an d the few good  moments Stella gives,but yes when she leaves nothing big it's lost.Same with Lola,Carolina etc.

conspiracy theory 2.0 : where are the going tonight???

Milena spent all evening talking to lima about what seemed to be clothing and modeling, as well as showing lima websites. Milena checks the time and calls are exchanged, they move to where it cant be heard. mad dash to get ready and go. Both girls are way over dressed for something as simple as a B-2 party. Milena looks to be carrying some stuff for belle (looked like make up contacts and maybe under clothes).

Now given that Milena has spent a lot of time taking photos and posting them for belle, and it would seem that milena may be at least somewhat connected to the modeling industry I surmise that belle may have spent the day at a photo shoot and the calls made were to join her at the said shoot. I do not think any of these three girls have reached a comfort level with each other to where they would go get laid together.

My vote is they are going to a photo shoot somewhere.  

also milena and possibly lima are on their period and isnt belle as well??? this would rule out sex 

8 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

22:20 Milena & Lima left the apt. Milena took Belle contact case with her. My be making arrangement to go see a Fuck buddy. This is what i been trying to say. When they go out to have sex that mean all we going to get when they come home is the phone, TV ,Lap top & off to bed. These girls we have in both apt has commitment with the company that own RLC to do thing for them out side the apt this is why the sexual activity is going to slow down or all most stop in the girls apt. 

Image result for policeman blowing whistle

Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same Views.

Also what these Girls do on the Outside of the Apartment is their own Business and should be left at that.

The Topic is General Chat for This Apartment which means what goes on in the Apartment not on the Outside. 

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Rules.gif

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, longarm101 said:

conspiracy theory 2.0 : where are the going tonight???

Milena spent all evening talking to lima about what seemed to be clothing and modeling, as well as showing lima websites. Milena checks the time and calls are exchanged, they move to where it cant be heard. mad dash to get ready and go. Both girls are way over dressed for something as simple as a B-2 party. Milena looks to be carrying some stuff for belle (looked like make up contacts and maybe under clothes).

Now given that Milena has spent a lot of time taking photos and posting them for belle, and it would seem that milena may be at least somewhat connected to the modeling industry I surmise that belle may have spent the day at a photo shoot and the calls made were to join her at the said shoot. I do not think any of these three girls have reached a comfort level with each other to where they would go get laid together.

My vote is they are going to a photo shoot somewhere.

I was thinking that to, but also think Belle would have taken extra clothes with her ????????

29 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I have to to say that women do not understand any, I just said that Lima seemed different from other girls, then he comes up with a nonexistent skirt and bunny ears, still okay

like these???

z_2563.gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I was thinking that to, but also think Belle would have taken extra clothes with her ????????

not necessarily those things are usually provided at the shoot along with make up, that bag milena stuffed in her purse at the last second looked like lingerie i cant see upstair so i have to take the word of others what was put in up there before milena came down

Guest beaver67
Just now, longarm101 said:

not necessarily those things are usually provided at the shoot along with make up, that bag milena stuffed in her purse at the last second looked like lingerie i cant see upstair so i have to take the word of others what was put in up there before milena came down

thanks longarm

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

and some tampons in a white case

Just because a girl put on a pad dose not mean she on her period. They wear them to keep dry or if they have sex it keep them dry and it don't stain there under. I all way wore one when i went out on a date or after sex

Guest beaver67
Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I forgot we are not allowed to speculate any more :sad:

and guess, or have an opinion- seems like there is a gag order on us:huh: