Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

Are you just saying this because you like Belle so much. Belle is an adult to though a young one and has to understand that leaving the apartment as long as she did wasn't a good way to go about things

Are you all saying this because you fans of Milena? Yes you can expect me to be robust of my defence of Belle, but I have backed it up with arguments which the critics of Belle have failed to address. If you can actually provide reasoned arguments rather than having a go at My Belle I am prepared to listen. I'm a reasonable man. 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

She is 22 lke posted on her birthday card.

What birthday card ... Pm me!

But seriously yes that does change the perspective I think because yes she should have grown up by now just like Milena should have learnt how to behave.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, strangerman1 said:

Well, so much for my theory.

As you were, everybody!

Yes i admit i did not have my sound turned up so missed that, but it just makes the fact Milena turned her back to her even worse. 

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What birthday card ... Pm me!

But seriously yes that does change the perspective I think because yes she should have grown up by now just like Milena should have learnt how to behave.

Milena only cares about herself.

She said something like that on the phone in the bedroom. Not sure if that was related to what's going on between girls. But she said to be exact: I don't care about this. What they do I don't care. Here, I only care about what I do.

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Are you all saying this because you fans of Milena? Yes you can expect me to be robust of my defence of Belle, but I have backed it up with arguments which the critics of Belle have failed to address. If you can actually provide reasoned arguments rather than having a go at My Belle I am prepared to listen. I'm a reasonable man. 

I actually like Belle much more than Milena. In fact i don't really like Milena that much. I even prefer Lima to her. My point is. In this situation. You have two women who in the beginning got on really well and that drifted apart. No one knows really what the issue was and everyone has been speculating. There has been tiffs and disagreements all the time in apartments but the parties talk and it gets resolved. It doesn't even matter who was wrong or right. Belle just deciding to spent all this time ( not talking about her being ill which added to the time away) from the apartment wasn't going to stop the problem she may have with Milena going away. She should have tried to get the issue resolved because now it seems to be her affected by whatever it is. Not Milena.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, kitek said:

Milena only cares about herself.

She said something like that on the phone in the bedroom. Not sure if that was related to what's going on between girls. But she said to be exact: I don't care about this. What they do I don't care. Here, I only care about what I do.

I think that was obvious after the first night. There's a contract between her and RLC and she's sticking to it and anyone else can go ... This is not a woman anyone (apart from her good looks) would really want to share a house with. I've shared with someone like that (they didn't bate to my photos) and really you cannot wait until they've gone. My bet is if you labelled stuff in the fridge they'd eat it and drink all the milk. Zero consideration for others.

well its never been established for sure why belle and milena dont speak, what is for sure is that belle made a chioce and turned her back on lima and milena. So if anyone should has a right to have their feelings hurt right now its milena and lima not belle. As I recall belle left wirthout so much as a good by, and only returned when no one was home.  I dont think belle planned to return, and if RLC was involved (and I think they were) then she may not have the option to return to b-2 that may be off limits, I would not be surprised if belle went home at this point. belle is being pissy cause she was made to do something she doesn't want to do.  AND she was treated like crap at b-2 whether she realizes it or not. I like belle but she not the victim here i am not convinced that she knows anything about the bating session, and as for the plate thing i did not see that, the night of the party milena made a comment about how the table was arranged and within minutes glassware was broken (speaking of which they wound up breaking like four glasses that night) and broken glass was left in floor. 

thank kitek they way i read that is to say milena does not care what belle does or does not do, what milena does care about is whether her own actions reflect poorly on herself.......i would be curious to know exactly what the comment was reference too however

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

well its never been established for sure why belle and milena dont speak, what is for sure is that belle made a chioce and turned her back on lima and milena. So if anyone should has a right to have their feelings hurt right now its milena and lima not belle. As I recall belle left wirthout so much as a good by, and only returned when no one was home.  I dont think belle planned to return, and if RLC was involved (and I think they were) then she may not have the option to return to b-2 that may be off limits, I would not be surprised if belle went home at this point. belle is being pissy cause she was made to do something she doesn't want to do.  AND she was treated like crap at b-2 whether she realizes it or not. I like belle but she not the victim here i am not convinced that she knows anything about the bating session, and as for the plate thing i did not see that, the night of the party milena made a comment about how the table was arranged and within minutes glassware was broken (speaking of which they wound up breaking like four glasses that night) and broken glass was left in floor. 

thank kitek they way i read that is to say milena does not care what belle does or does not do, what milena does care about is whether her own actions reflect poorly on herself.......i would be curious to know exactly what the comment was reference too however

You don't know but yet you immediately assert

So if anyone should has a right to have their feelings hurt right now its milena and lima not belle.

I have suggested reasons but still you do not discuss them. I agree about lima though, Belle should explain to Lima, if she hadn't before she went AWOL. I think she called Lola and Lola turned up to rescue her possibly on condition that she participate in party night.

And explain how she was treated like crap at B2. Lola offered to let her sleep in her bed and Belle made the choice not to.

• Upvote 1