Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

You don't know but yet you immediately assert

So if anyone should has a right to have their feelings hurt right now its milena and lima not belle.

I have suggested reasons but still you do not discuss them. I agree about lima though, Belle should explain to Lima, if she hadn't before she went AWOL. I think she called Lola and Lola turned up to rescue her possibly on condition that she participate in party night.

I said its never been established.....and for the record I used to be belles corner by thinking its was milenas fault, that milena was being a bitch, but as time progressed it looks more and more like belle realized where the party was going to be (and possibly drugs) and made the decision to follow. I just dont see where belle is the victim and if lola did in fact place thart condition on belle ....... then it was lola who victimized belle not any one in b-1

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Any of you remember Adele's reaction to Queen Nora turning up. Mind you quite a few seemed to have a reaction to Adele.

i could not stand adele, she completely mind fucked danaya, and the blonde girl that followed (the banana girl)

• Upvote 1

Well whatever the reasons and who is to blame etc, i dont like to see a young women hurting the way Belle is right now. I just feel if something is not sorted soon we will lose Belle too early. I think she has so much more to offer yet.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She was definitely physically ill but yes she does seem to have an issue with being in B1.

if anyone has had experience with the type of substances that may be at play here they can tell you that coming down is just as dangerous as being high. The term crash and burn is often used to describe this, severe depression is most definitely a part of it, this is why I was sooo irate that belle was left in a bedroom for nearly 20 hours and no one checked on her. lola went through the motions of trying to affection and at first i bought into it but not anymore. they used her and now that they have had their fun they are done with her simple as that.

• Upvote 6

à l’instant, sulzer25059 a dit :

Well whatever the reasons and who is to blame etc, i dont like to see a young women hurting the way Belle is right now. I just feel if something is not sorted soon we will lose Belle too early. I think she has so much more to offer yet.

I agree. The girls need Belle, Belle need the girls, and we need a lot of Belle!! So the girls should go talk to Belle, and that the incident is closed permanently to make life better in the apartment ... have patience and hope that this happen.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I said its never been established.....and for the record I used to be belles corner by thinking its was milenas fault, that milena was being a bitch, but as time progressed it looks more and more like belle realized where the party was going to be (and possibly drugs) and made the decision to follow. I just dont see where belle is the victim and if lola did in fact place thart condition on belle ....... then it was lola who victimized belle not any one in b-1

But the plate incident happened before the party. Belle had already got depressed before Lola turned up to rescue her. They both, Milena and Belle need to sort it out and whichever makes the first move is the adult but you are expecting Belle to apologise. As for Lola I don't imagine she put it quite that way but probably did tell her some of her intentions and Belle was prepared to go through with it. As it happens once Belle gets into the spirit there's no stopping her and she played and I might suggest enjoyed a full and very active part.

I know girls aren't perfect. Lola is a manipulator, Milena is selfish, Belle is very immature, Carolina is perhaps too professional and Stella does as little as possible to fulfill her contract. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You don't know but yet you immediately assert

So if anyone should has a right to have their feelings hurt right now its milena and lima not belle.

I have suggested reasons but still you do not discuss them. I agree about lima though, Belle should explain to Lima, if she hadn't before she went AWOL. I think she called Lola and Lola turned up to rescue her possibly on condition that she participate in party night.

And explain how she was treated like crap at B2. Lola offered to let her sleep in her bed and Belle made the choice not to.

belle did sleep in lolas bed for a long time then lola kicked her out that bed is huge and if lola cares for belle the way she lets on she would not have done that.....plus leaving someone who might be coming down from god knows what and is obviously ill for nearly 20 hours unchecked is shitty, if they truly cared about her someone should have tried to get her to at least pace herself better, instead they let her go until her health was at risk....crappy treatment no matter how you slice it

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

if anyone has had experience with the type of substances that may be at play here they can tell you that coming down is just as dangerous as being high. The term crash and burn is often used to describe this, severe depression is most definitely a part of it, this is why I was sooo irate that belle was left in a bedroom for nearly 20 hours and no one checked on her. lola went through the motions of trying to affection and at first i bought into it but not anymore. they used her and now that they have had their fun they are done with her simple as that.

What ever her problem is, she looks like crap and probably needs an I.V.

12 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

OK yes, I'm glad we're agreeing something. You are right about that. I didn't know nobody had checked on her. I know Lola gave her a drink.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

that was my opinion to Lola had something to do with belle the night they left to B2