Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I do feel a bit sorry for Belle, not because I think Milena has been nasty to her, but because Belle is clearly very childish and probably does not understand how to handle the situation. 

I think we can all agree that the apartment is a more enjoyable place when she's happy, so one way or another I hope it is resolved soon.

No danger of Milena and Belle lesbian sex then haha

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, imroid said:

guys believe me Belle is suffering now she better quite the project or rlc kick out these 2 ugly beasts... i really cant take seeing her silent and being left behind ... look how ignored she is NOW...

I think she could have already quit imroid 

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I do feel a bit sorry for Belle, not because I think Milena has been nasty to her, but because Belle is clearly very childish and probably does not understand how to handle the situation. 

I think we can all agree that the apartment is a more enjoyable place when she's happy, so one way or another I hope it is resolved soon.

No danger of Milena and Belle lesbian sex then haha

Maybe she has never had the situation and really does not know how to deal with it. That's where Lola should have helped but she didnt.