Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Belle your cute little Belle ? Yes you have two women around you and who is so self-absorbed that not even like to see or want to notice how your health is, or that they could only make a hot cup of tea for you when you are sick , is for us a mystery. But they probably have too much selfish spirit in itself, to first try to get into their bodies to look good, and that they then become so tired of not having energy for any empathy for others. But you should know anyway, that out here, there are an incredible number that follows you for hours where you are sick, and we love you for all the wonderful-you-can give us, even though you can barely get in you any food. We can now only hope that you get well soon and that we will get to see your delightfully frisky joy back again. So get well Belle and hope it anyway is no good friend in Barcelona who can step out on the little follies of fun once you become good again. Much love to you, from us guys, you certainly have anyway. ✨?????

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Belle your cute little Belle ? Yes you have two women around you and who is so self-absorbed that not even like to see or want to notice how your health is, or that they could only make a hot cup of tea for you when you are sick , is for us a mystery. But they probably have too much selfish spirit in itself, to first try to get into their bodies to look good, and that they then become so tired of not having energy for any empathy for others. But you should know anyway, that out here, there are an incredible number that follows you for hours where you are sick, and we love you for all the wonderful-you-can give us, even though you can barely get in you any food. We can now only hope that you get well soon and that we will get to see your delightfully frisky joy back again. So get well Belle and hope it anyway is no good friend in Barcelona who can step out on the little follies of fun once you become good again. Much love to you, from us guys, you certainly have anyway. ✨?????

is Belle still sick or just avoiding milena?

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Both but then Milena and Lima are ignoring her.

You'd think someone would visit from B2 - they were never going to let her have a doctor there because they might do a drug test!!!

In fact since Lima has seen she's sick, I'm losing patience with those who are defending her, or maybe she ignored her so much that the sight of her did not register on her eye, but go on all of you keep blaming Belle and defending the other 2.

9 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Nah, I think she is still sick when she looks a little out of sorts and she has taken a little medication for some hours ago. Sure, it can be a combination of both sick and Milena. I do not know. ✨?

6 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

That's what I said - I have mildly OCD myself and fucks me mentally. She seems not only to have it but an inhuman lack of understanding that it effects other people around her. It pisses people off and you have to fight it but let is be clear it is a form of mental illness. Plus the way she deals with it tends to indicate a control freak. It's not her trying to get rid of the problem, it's making sure others don't giver her problem despite the fact that she is the one with a problem. there was an OCD case in Big Brother UK - quite severe actually although the psychologists hardly mentioned it - called Nikki Grahame she was the most annoying and the most selfish HM ever. The programme makers loved her tantrums but the public didn't actually vote for her in great numbers. 

And if Belle has never encountered someone with OCD like this the she might take it the wrong way - anyway Milena would be sheer hell for anybody to live with, I'm just difficult.

me too

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, dana3 said:

She is sick and she went downstairs turned the tv off and sat down at the table to watch her tablet, she didn't last long before was back laying down on her bed so whatever is up with her has knocked her down a lot. The Milena thing does not help its certainly not the main cause of her been out of sorts. If only she knew how many people were concerned for her right now.

• Upvote 2

The more I see Lima and Milena behaving, the more it reminds me of the relationship between Katka & Lenka (remember the two lesbians in the apt now occupied by Vanessa & Thomas) but without the lesbian angle - yet. Milena is the dominant one who appears to be always lecturing the more passive Lima as if she needs telling what to do but Lima just smiles. It's like she is thinking OK squawk away but I'll do it just to shut you up then I'll do what I want to do anyway! 

• Upvote 1