Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

No, during the evening everything was fine, even some complicity settled between the two girls!

Milena did not make reflections of this kind to Belle, I'm sorry, there are more user-friendly ways to talk to people, and more from a girl aged more ... And it is because of this that Belle was scared of Milena and decided to go to B2. (to feel better)

If none of this had happened, everything would be normal, Belle would always cheerful and pleasant, and their complicity seemed to be ...

Milena is responsible and everyone saw it.

I disagree 

12 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Not me i think Belle is a very big part in the problem

sure Milena said something to her about a dirty plate or something like that so she run's off to aunty Lola to give her some love

It's been a very small thing turned into a huge thing and all because Belle stayed away at barce 2 with the cool gang

no doubt lola had a huge part in this exploiting the situation

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

but nothing happened as far as I saw. I Iogged on at about 20.45 and saw that Belle had come home and spent all night in her room in bed. L&M watched a movie all night and Lima went to bed at around 01.30 and Milena about an hour later. What did I miss??

Nothing happend last night.. I think he meant the night before

13 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

but nothing happened as far as I saw. I Iogged on at about 20.45 and saw that Belle had come home and spent all night in her room in bed. L&M watched a movie all night and Lima went to bed at around 01.30 and Milena about an hour later. What did I miss??

Not what happened B1, what happened at B2. They weren't exactly together mentally and it had nothing to do with drink and reportedly Carolina had some trouble in the toilet. 

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

If we are talking about b-2 they were once again doing bumps of "something" in the bathroom and the reaction and change in behavior was dramatic and obvious

No longarm, I thought the reference was about last night's activities in b-1 which was zilch as far as I could see. When I logged in to b2 Carolina was in bed and go up at about 23.30 then Stella came home around midnight and they hugged and kissed her like she'd won the lottery and Madam Lola was swanning around in her red robe. The only bumps going on in the bathroom was Carolina trowing up numerous times after drinking copious quantities of water. As for the rest of the night it was just the programmed "dancing" which was all pretty much mundane. A boring night in both locations