Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Indeed by someone had been there only 3 days. Belle has always done her share of the housework and had no idea of Milena's OCD which does not extend to using herself as a plate for raw fish. Milena scolded her like she was child. But abit of context. Belle can read Engilsh and has friends who use social media so she might well be aware of Milena masturbating to pictures of Belle plus Belle did not show interest back. Both of thes things may have benn factors in rising the attention. For instance Milena might have thought after photographing her naked and plying her with wine Belle might feel the same way atraction as you did and indeed mad a couple of gropes for Belle. The fact Belel didn't respond Milena might have thought childish so at the first opportunity she treated as her child. People say Milena was upset because of the time Belle spent with the B2 girls, but after Anna and Polya left she wanted to be with those who she regarded as friends - she is immature particularly at 22 and quite needy. Whatever I believe the tension was ther before the plate and it was ust the catalyst. They have exchanged very few word if any since and their next real contact was when Belle placed sushi on Milena's topless body - you could not make it up.

Ok a more thoughtful explanation, it could not have been over a dish. any thank both of you for answering. RLC still should have handled this.

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

If Belle is leaving for good it will be a great shame, she has been a very lovely tenant.

So maybe Benfold you understand if it was Belle's last opportunity to shine last night why I wa skind of upset about the party. Belle didn't enjoy it not even after the hit of coke. She had to tell the guys a few times she was not interested. When she had the hit at Carolina's pleading i was worried for her because she was only taking it to try and get in the mood. It wasn't the party she wanted nor indeed Lola wanted. Stella happy with any party in which she basically vacates plant Earth for her dreamlike planet where she feels the buzz. Lima had a good party though LOL and I think we all know why!

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, bigskyfly said:

I think she is leaving, same way as Anna did from B2 flat after goodbye party.

Better not invite the blokes but it would be really crass for Milena to invite herself when she is the reason for Belle's departure. In fact if she does turn up I promise to stick pins in Milena's effigy!

And for those of you too stupid to understand that, it's a joke, OK. I say this 'cause I'm sick of dicks on the board responding to everything so bloody literally. Sorry all, not in a good mood.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Better not invite the blokes but it would be really crass for Milena to invite herself when she is the reason for Belle's departure. In fact if she does turn up I promise to stick pins in Milena's effigy!

And for those of you too stupid to understand that, it's a joke, OK. I say this 'cause I'm sick of dicks on the board responding to everything so bloody literally. Sorry all, not in a good mood.

I doubt she would be leaving because of some stupid disagreement.

• Upvote 1