Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

No it's stella,,,it just seems ass backwards to cover up at this point.

OH MY GOD!!!!,,,,,THIS GUY FUCKED STELLA AND THEN WITHIN 2 MINS AFTER STOPPING HE PUT HIS CLOTHES BACK ON.,,NO KISSING OR CUDDLING......WAM BAM THANK YOU MAA'M

DID HE FUCK HER AS PAYMENT FOR THE COKE?

At least he is with Stella non stop since 22 hours. Not as Milena's guy who escaped a few hours ago

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Donzi said:

She off her rocker she looks ad if she can't believe that she was caught.  I'm pretty sure her bf has a sub or someone with a sub watching her. 

i agree cause every time she starts to do something he calls her. she must have turned her phone off last night, it looked like she knew she was busted first thing today when she woke up

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

At least he is with Stella non stop since 22 hours. Not as Milena's guy who escaped a few hours ago

i had to stop watching right after they woke up looked like they both knew milena was busted and they left shortly there after did they come back again? i saw them leave around 1or 2 barca time

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

No it's stella,,,it just seems ass backwards to cover up at this point.

OH MY GOD!!!!,,,,,THIS GUY FUCKED STELLA AND THEN WITHIN 2 MINS AFTER STOPPING HE PUT HIS CLOTHES BACK ON.,,NO KISSING OR CUDDLING......WAM BAM THANK YOU MAA'M

DID HE FUCK HER AS PAYMENT FOR THE COKE?

Drugs in exchange for sex

• Upvote 1