Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

After 45 minutes, I guess Belle is not going to get that last piece of luggage.

guess not but she only had the one carry on bag that was even full and that didnt look big enough to carry all her stuff

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, bigskyfly said:

???????

You're as reliable as most on here.

that would be because i have answered that question numerous times on here and i'm tired of repeating myself, if you read the thread you will find your answers there. If its really that important to you please by all means do your own research and draw you own conclusions just as i have

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

that would be because i have answered that question numerous times on here and i'm tired of repeating myself, if you read the thread you will find your answers there. If its really that important to you please by all means do your own research and draw you own conclusions just as i have

No thanks, fantasy wonderland of yours is not for me.

Hello

I just woke up and I understand after reading many pages left Belle  for a short trip saw that his suitcase is still in B1 and B2 early departure

Milena not returned yet and Lima came home drunk from B2 and I see even sleep

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, daily said:

Hello

I just woke up and I understand after reading many pages left Belle  for a short trip saw that his suitcase is still in B1 and B2 early departure

Milena not returned yet and Lima came home drunk from B2 and I see even sleep

that about sums it up lol

• Upvote 1