Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

so i was sitting here trying to figure out what drug lima might be taking along with her alcohol (why you may ask? because thats what i do when im sitting here alone and the power goes out) and the best answer that makes the most sense (like she might actually have a prescription) is xanax

any thoughts...

6 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

so i was sitting here trying to figure out what drug lima might be taking along with her alcohol (why you may ask? because thats what i do when im sitting here alone and the power goes out) and the best answer that makes the most sense (like she might actually have a prescription) is xanax

any thoughts...

I had to look that up. I really don't have any idea what she may be using. Except that it has to be a downer of some kind.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I had to look that up. I really don't have any idea what she may be using. Except that it has to be a downer of some kind.

on the street they are referred to as forget me nots and they cause the very symptoms lima was displaying especially when mixed with alcohol, they are use clinically as antianxiety/antidepression drugs

• Upvote 2

actually saw her how to behave from the start with a rather quiet week and remain in his corner to disturb no one, be without any problems, and a weekend drinking without controlling it makes me think of a person who had problems with alcohol before and also personal problems of any kind is not known but probably large enough to take tranquilizers

7 minutes ago, daily said:

actually saw her how to behave from the start with a rather quiet week and remain in his corner to disturb no one, be without any problems, and a weekend drinking without controlling it makes me think of a person who had problems with alcohol before and also personal problems of any kind is not known but probably large enough to take tranquilizers

i agree especially given that nothing is really known about lima, she may very well have some deep seeded problems thats for sure 

• Upvote 1