Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Would have been more interesting if Lara had still been sat there, would they have had the cheek to ask her to leave ?

you know milena would tell her

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

with Milena and Lima RLC to reach the bottom, as people and in the structure of the apartment are selfish and out of place, once again I wonder who it is that recruits girls

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sergio said:

with Milena and Lima RLC to reach the bottom, as people and in the structure of the apartment are selfish and out of place, once again I wonder who it is that recruits girls

it was me that recruits these girl's   just kidding

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sergio said:

i'm of the opinion there might be a waiting list of sorts, it is a premium spot rent free, paid vacation, so when a spot opens up they just contact the next on the list .... thats my guess anyway

Now once again they have moved stuff around in the apartment which has partially obstructed the camera, which means if they use that corner they cleared out RLC is probably going to get a bunch of email complaints i wonder if RLC will make them put it back