Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, vortios said:

if she went to his room and lay down on the bed. I find no sense, she is dressed for war, but withdrew before the first battle ... it makes sense for you?

Although Lara, down to the dining room in her panties, and topless, to unnerve staff, and the photographer Milena

7 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

Referring back to a remark made about a fortnight ago, I think, there was mention of a "new girl" in connection with the body painting. Might Lara participate - probably not as Milena is fussing her hair again - but one never knows............................

vortios- Lara has a bra on

oldstaker- Lara has more class than to join Milena in her games, and it might pull the attention away from Milena

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

If there is a god in heaven that paint will give her a rash and make her hair fall out ...... lol  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

or it won't wash off:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

vortios- Lara tiene un sujetador de

oldstaker- Lara tiene más clase que unirse a Milena en sus juegos, y puede ser que tire de la atención de Milena

Ya lose, yo decia, hacerle la competencia a Milena, seguro que Milena, no esta acostumbrada a que le hagan la competencia. Me parece a mi, igual que otros han dicho antes que yo, que Milena es muy territorial.